Quantcast

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By DaleeW
      We recently purchased an LG Oled TV:  OLED55B6P

We tried to access our photo library in Google Photos using the LG's web browser. We initially got access but after a few minutes we were kicked out and a message advised that we had to "Update the Browser" and links to the major browsers appeared. When we selected any of the browsers and attempted to upload a browser update we were informed by another message the this tv "Does not support downloads".  We can no longer open Google Photos.   Other sites seem to be accessible through the browser - the only one we can't access it seems - is Google Photos.
      Questions:
      1.  How do we update the LG's browser so that we can access Google Photos?
      2.  Is there any other way to access Google Photos?
      Our computer is an iMac and we have iPads and iPhones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    • By Wilfred
      My parrents have a LG 43UH661V TV (and no computer or smartphone) and because of Corona, they watch church services every Sunday at
      link hidden, please login to view After we accepted a software update to version 05.50.95 last weekend, this website no longer works. LG Netherlands cannot help us. They say LG headquarters is not interested in this kind of streaming websites (LG wants sites to develop an app for LG is what LG Netherlands said). Downgrading the software is also not possible since version 05. How are we going to solve this?
    • By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By slee
      I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development.
      I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?