Quantcast

WWE network app not letting me sign in

Styl1994

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By News Reporter
      Relationship to Support Big Data, AI, Connected Cars,
      Digital Transformation and Robotics Applications

SEOUL, Jan. 10, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) today announced joining the IBM Quantum Network to advance industry applications of quantum computing. By joining the IBM Quantum Network, LG will receive access to IBM’s quantum computing systems, as well as to IBM’s quantum expertise and Qiskit, IBM’s open-source quantum information software development kit.
      Using IBM Quantum technology, LG aims to explore applications of quantum computing in any areas requiring processing a large amount of data including AI, connected cars, digital transformation, IoT and robotics applications. LG will be able to leverage quantum computing hardware and software advances and applications as they emerge, in accordance with IBM’s
      link hidden, please login to view. By leveraging IBM Quantum technology, LG will be able to provide workforce training to its employees, permitting LG to investigate how potential breakthroughs can be applied to its industry. Quantum computing is an exciting evolution in computation. While classical computers calculate in bits that represent 0 and 1, quantum computers use qubits that harness quantum mechanical phenomena such as interference and entanglement in computation to solve problems that are fundamentally intractable for classical computers. As a result, quantum computing is well suited to help explore new solutions to a wide range of problems.
      The IBM Quantum team and LG are researching and exploring how quantum computing will help a ‎variety of industries and disciplines, including finance, energy, chemistry, materials science, ‎optimization and machine learning, among many others.
      “Based on our open innovation strategy, we plan to use IBM Quantum to develop our competency in quantum computing,” said Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO and executive vice president of LG Electronics. “We aim to provide customers with value that they have not experienced so far by leveraging quantum computing technology in future businesses.”
      “We’re happy to welcome LG Electronics to a growing quantum computing ecosystem in Korea at an exciting time for the region,” said Jay Gambetta, IBM Fellow and VP, Quantum Computing at IBM. “The relationship between IBM and LG Electronics will permit LG to explore new types of problems associated with emerging technologies and will help strengthen the quantum capabilities in Korea.”
      # # #

• By David Vaughan
      I’ve tried Google, Facebook, and Amazon. All 3 have a blank black screen, no sign in rendered. 

I’ve tried a manual login. Tells me to use google. I created an iCloud account to log in. I can log into LGs website. I cannot sign into the TV with the newly created email. It says there’s a temporary problem. 

• By News Reporter
      LG has been recognized for its leadership and continuing dominance of the OLED TV market. Celebrating a decade of excellence and customer experience innovation this year, LG OLED remains the top choice in the premium TV segment through its unmatched contrast which enables perfect blacks and true-to-life colors, as well as its unprecedented flexibility and thinness.

According to market research firm Omdia, LG topped the OLED TV market by a landslide in the first quarter of 2023, claiming approximately 60 percent of the market by total shipments.
      LG OLED TVs are currently sold in over 130 countries, making them the most widely available OLED TVs in the world. Last year, the accumulated total shipments of LG OLED TVs (since their initial launch in 2013) exceeded 15 million units; making LG the first OLED TV maker to reach this impressive milestone.

Additionally, LG accounted for more than 70 percent of the market for ultra-large OLED TVs – 70 inches and above – in the first quarter. The company is reinforcing its strong position in the ultra-large premium TV segment with industry-leading solutions such as the 97-inch LG SIGNATURE OLED M (model M3), which is the world’s first consumer TV with a wireless solution capable of real-time video and audio transmission at up to 4K 120Hz.
      LG’s combined shipments of OLED TVs and LCD TVs in the first quarter were about 5.5 million units, with OLED TVs making up 738,000 of that number. Further, LG owned a 17.1 percent share of the global TV market as of first quarter 2023, by revenue.1

The company’s share of the global TV market has dipped slightly this quarter compared to the same period in 2022. This is mainly due to waning global demand and LG’s increased focus on stock risk management. However, LG OLED TV sales have remained strong, representing more than 30 percent of the company’s total TV sales in the first quarter of 2023.
      Meanwhile, total global TV shipments in the first quarter reached 46.52 million units, the lowest figure recorded since the same period in 2009. However, Omdia expects a recovery in the second half of 2023 and predicts shipments to reach 205.51 million units by year-end, a slight increase from last year.

The OLED TV segment is expected to enjoy an upswing as well. Omdia projects that OLED TVs will take 46.1 percent of the premium TV market (USD 1,500 and above) by revenue1 at the end of the year; up 10 percent from 2022 (36.7 percent market share). The rapid rise of OLED TVs is expected to accelerate as a result of more brands having entered the segment in recent years.2
      LG offers an increasingly diverse lineup of OLED TVs, with various screen sizes – from 42 to 97 inches – 8K and 4K options, and distinctive designs to choose from. Boasting an array of convenient and image-enhancing features, the company’s OLED TVs deliver unique customer experiences and next-level viewing immersion.

LG’s premium OLED TV lineup also includes the LG OLED evo series, which offers brighter, more lifelike images and LG Lifestyle Screens, which couple stunning picture quality with distinctive designs that add a touch of refinement to any living space. This year, the company will be expanding availability of the LG OLED Objet Collection Posé – a member of the Lifestyle Screen family – to a total of 40 countries worldwide.

LG OLED has been honored at the annually held CES Innovation Awards for 11 consecutive years3 and has received wide praise from major publications, including several “Best TV of the Year” titles and countless claims of being “the best TV I’ve ever reviewed,” “a true Marvel” and “the king of TVs.”
      LG has been working tirelessly for the past decade to realize the immense potential of OLED. Building on what it has achieved so far, the company will continue to create and innovate over the next decade, exploring more of the near limitless possibilities presented by its self-lit technology to deliver ever-greater customer value.
      # # #
      1 Revenue from sales to suppliers and retailers.
      2 As of 2022, a total of 21 companies supplied OLED TVs (LG, Skyworth, Konka, Changhong, Panasonic, Vestel, Loewe, Grundig, Metz, Philips, Bang & Olufsen, Sony, Toshiba, Hisense, Funai, Vizio, Sharp, Xiaomi, Huawei, JVC, Samsung).
      3 From 2013 to 2023.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By ajmboy
      Does anyone know anything about Zeus network and streaming on lgwebos tvs? It seems that mayweather has an exhibition fight on this network. Never heard of it.

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content