Quantcast

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Oskar Farbaniec You can ONLY dowload the apps that exist for YOUR specific TV in YOUR country, from the LG store. If it is NOT THERE, then you cannot get it.

You can of course connect your XBOX to your TV, and use it as a display screen. I am NOT a gamer, but I would suspect you can get a "game pass" using your XBOX account on yout PC (XBOX stuff is "built in" to Windows 10 I believe), then use those details on the XBOX attached to your TV?

The Gaming experts on here can hopefully chime in here, and add details that I am unable to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rahulendra Bhaskar
      Dear LG Team,
      I would like to know is there any possibility to get latest entertainment app like Disney++Hotstar, ZEE5, Voot etc. for the LG web OS 2.0 models?
      My TV Model is 42LF6500.
      Positive reply expected in this regard, because I am dedicated and valuable customer of LG brand.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Adam Broda
      Hello
      I have 42B670V-ZA tv bought in 2014. This model has different numbers/letters depending from the distribution area. Mine is for Poland.
      Software version is 05.05.70,
      WebOS version is 1.4.0-2532 afro-ashley. This model was made with the intention of upgrading to WebOS 2 and so it was manufactured. In late 2014, once the tv was still on market, European and US (with a different name), LG Korea has announced that this model would not have upgrade. Nevertheless I think it STILL IS a way to make it higher or at least faster, as it was on a very beginning. Now it coughs after using 45 mins on Netflix or 30 mins on WWW app when watching film online. When instslling new app, it shows such data:
      Version of the app i.e. 1.1.1
      Date of last update of the app i.e. 20.04.2015
      Size of the app i.e. 105 KB
      Rating i.e. "everything" (???)
      Internal memory i.e. 850MB/973MB
      And this INTERNAL MEMORY REMAINS THE SAME 850MB
      Does anybody know, how to do this either using
      service mode or 
      Installing some software from a memory card
      or in any other way? The problem is that the tv has not enough memory to operate apps. I cannot release the memory without loosing my settings. I live in Warsaw, Poland, but I have additional apps like HULU and Amazon Prime US which enables me watching US content (I pay for them in USD).
      Uninstalling other useless apps didnt work. Now I have only system apps and 3 more like Netflix, HULU and Amazon. I cannot even install anything more. LG support told me to return to factory settings which wipes all memory out. I dont want to return to WebOS 1.0. I just want my tv to work faster BACK AGAIN and maybe to use some other apps which cannot be installed due to insufficient space on card/disc and to install some apps that are compatible with WebOS 2. (Now they are not apperaing neither in Polish LG store nor in US store, once I change the region to US/CANADA/MEXICO.
      Thanks in advance!!!

• By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By mogoan
      Turned off the screen. Now, how i turn it on?   Sound is on.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards, 

• By SOLAIAPPAN
      My TV model in 47LB6500-TH.
      I cant able to download the apps in my TV and the LG webos  app showing as LG STORE instead of LG content as I see in youtube.
      I am cant able to download hotstar, zee5, sunnxt, etc.
      kindly give your valuable ideas if anybody aware.
      thanks
    • By JohnKapral
      When will an iPhone livestream webcasting App be available for pre-2019 LG smart televisions other than Chromecast and a dongle?
    • By kon5077
      So i have a  Cinebeam LG PF50KG projector its running webos 3.0/3.7 projector there is no content store, i have not had a firmware update pushed to it. I cant find any firmware for it online either. Including the other regional variants, KS and KA.