Oskar Farbaniec

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@Oskar Farbaniec You can ONLY dowload the apps that exist for YOUR specific TV in YOUR country, from the LG store. If it is NOT THERE, then you cannot get it.

You can of course connect your XBOX to your TV, and use it as a display screen. I am NOT a gamer, but I would suspect you can get a "game pass" using your XBOX account on yout PC (XBOX stuff is "built in" to Windows 10 I believe), then use those details on the XBOX attached to your TV?

The Gaming experts on here can hopefully chime in here, and add details that I am unable to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kanu Tomer
      Hotstar is not available for the lower versions of the tv and there are no updates applied by lg to the firmware.
      My tv is a 2016 model
    • By San Lam
      Why Netflix is not available in LG content store? My LG smart TV model is [LG] webOS TV UM7290PTD and my country region is Cambodia.
    • By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By News Reporter
      Leading the TV Gaming Experience With First Smart TV GeForce NOW App

SEOUL, Nov. 18, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announced partnership with NVIDIA to be the first TV manufacturer to develop a Smart TV app of GeForce NOW, the premier cloud game-streaming service, for LG TVs running webOS.1 Boasting large screen sizes, lifelike picture quality and high refresh rates, LG’s OLED TVs are a perfect match for GeForce NOW. Currently available on NVIDIA SHIELD, Windows PC, macOS, Chrome OS, Android and Safari browser for iPhone and iPad. GeForce NOW allows gamers to start playing on their LG TVs and continue on nearly any device they own.
      The app will be available in beta starting this week in the LG Content Store on select 2021 LG 4K OLED, QNED Mini LED and NanoCell TV models in 80 markets.2 The app will enable LG TV owners with compatible TVs to instantly enjoy over 35 free-to-play games with just a compatible controller, no additional hardware required.
      Games include Rocket League and Destiny 2 plus hit titles such as Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Crysis Remastered Trilogy, all playable at up to 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second. GeForce NOW Priority members get access to the most advanced platform for ray tracing and AI technologies, streaming from NVIDIA RTX-powered servers in data centers worldwide for the most responsive gameplay and gorgeous, high-quality graphics.
      The powerful combination of GeForce NOW and LG OLED TV will mean immersive gaming at its finest. LG OLED’s self-lit pixels ensure the most vibrant colors and deepest blacks to make in-game environments and characters more realistic than ever. LG TVs also deliver ultra-fast 1 millisecond response time and super-low input lag for smoother visuals, better control and a key advantage over the competition.
      “LG customers are expecting the best when it comes to gaming on a large screen,” said Lee Sang-woo, senior vice president of corporate business strategy at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “Partnering with NVIDIA to bring GeForce NOW to LG TV owners is a sign of our commitment to deliver the best gaming experience on LG TVs running webOS.”
      # # #
      1  Complete list of compatible TV models to be announced at a later date.
      2  NVIDIA GeForce NOW beta is fully functional with no restrictions in features or services.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Subscribers Can Seamlessly Access Over 90 Million Songs, Thousands of
      Curated Playlists, Music Videos and Live Artist-Hosted Radio

SEOUL, Nov. 17, 2021 — Starting today, LG Electronics (LG) customers around the world will be able to enjoy Apple Music on their LG Smart TVs for the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
      Now available in the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 4.0 and higher, the Apple Music app provides subscribers with access to over 90 million songs ad-free, over 30,000 expertly-curated playlists, music videos in 4K and the award-winning Apple Music Radio live streaming today’s hits, classics, and country. Apple Music on LG Smart TV also includes millions of tracks with time-synced lyrics, perfect for living room sing-alongs or parties. Subscribers can also access all the songs, albums, and playlists from their own music library on LG Smart TVs.
      LG Smart TVs owners will enjoy the seamless Apple Music experience they currently experience across all their devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, HomePod mini, PC, and Android, but with the visual big-screen immersiveness that LG TVs can deliver. Owners of LG Smart TVs can download Apple Music from the LG Content Store, sign in to an existing account with their Apple ID, or begin the subscription process right from their TV by trying Apple Music free for 3 months.
      # # #

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Dan Neumann
      Hulu released an update on December 2. Every time I start my smart TV it prompts me to update the Hulu app. I give it permission to update. TV says it is updated.  But the update is not taking. The next restart of the TV it will prompt me again. How can I get past this annoying feature? Super annoying. 

• By News Reporter
      Leading the TV Gaming Experience With First Smart TV GeForce NOW App

SEOUL, Nov. 18, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announced partnership with NVIDIA to be the first TV manufacturer to develop a Smart TV app of GeForce NOW, the premier cloud game-streaming service, for LG TVs running webOS.1 Boasting large screen sizes, lifelike picture quality and high refresh rates, LG’s OLED TVs are a perfect match for GeForce NOW. Currently available on NVIDIA SHIELD, Windows PC, macOS, Chrome OS, Android and Safari browser for iPhone and iPad. GeForce NOW allows gamers to start playing on their LG TVs and continue on nearly any device they own.
      The app will be available in beta starting this week in the LG Content Store on select 2021 LG 4K OLED, QNED Mini LED and NanoCell TV models in 80 markets.2 The app will enable LG TV owners with compatible TVs to instantly enjoy over 35 free-to-play games with just a compatible controller, no additional hardware required.
      Games include Rocket League and Destiny 2 plus hit titles such as Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Crysis Remastered Trilogy, all playable at up to 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second. GeForce NOW Priority members get access to the most advanced platform for ray tracing and AI technologies, streaming from NVIDIA RTX-powered servers in data centers worldwide for the most responsive gameplay and gorgeous, high-quality graphics.
      The powerful combination of GeForce NOW and LG OLED TV will mean immersive gaming at its finest. LG OLED’s self-lit pixels ensure the most vibrant colors and deepest blacks to make in-game environments and characters more realistic than ever. LG TVs also deliver ultra-fast 1 millisecond response time and super-low input lag for smoother visuals, better control and a key advantage over the competition.
      “LG customers are expecting the best when it comes to gaming on a large screen,” said Lee Sang-woo, senior vice president of corporate business strategy at LG Electronics Home Entertainment Company. “Partnering with NVIDIA to bring GeForce NOW to LG TV owners is a sign of our commitment to deliver the best gaming experience on LG TVs running webOS.”
      # # #
      1  Complete list of compatible TV models to be announced at a later date.
      2  NVIDIA GeForce NOW beta is fully functional with no restrictions in features or services.

• By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards, 

• By SOLAIAPPAN
      My TV model in 47LB6500-TH.
      I cant able to download the apps in my TV and the LG webos  app showing as LG STORE instead of LG content as I see in youtube.
      I am cant able to download hotstar, zee5, sunnxt, etc.
      kindly give your valuable ideas if anybody aware.
      thanks