Quantcast

LG Safety PIN (age restriction for toddlers)

Question

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ed in Chicago
      It's been at least a couple years now,  but I still can't get to the Channel Plus channels since our apartment building migrated from Xfinity to RCN internet. All other apps and internet work just fine. I thought I would try again to see if anyone has had a similiar experience and found a solution. One note: live streaming news stations like NBC seem to work okay but with most channels I eventually get message that 'I cant connect to Channel Plus at this time" or something like that.
    • By OnlyCORE
      Hey, I have a LG OLED65CX TV (latest WebOS) and  some photos from my Synology NAS are not loading, only in thumbnails like this:

Most photos work perfectly but some not. They are scans from a photobook and then individually cut in Zoner but that shouldn't matter right? Here are properties of one of the photos

I really don't know the reason my TV and it makes me really mad since it took a long time co scan these.
      Weird thing is I also scanned other positive film photos and they work great on TV.
      Do you know what might be the problem?
    • By michail71
      I just routed an HDMI cable to my PC that is in a different room.  Now I'm thinking it would be great if I could use the remote on the PC.  Does such a thing exist?  I didn't find anything when searching. 
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By Derekc
      Getting ARC HDMI to work permanently with Arcam SA30
      I am trying to get the HDMI ARC to work from LG OLED55B6V to Arcam SA30.
      I can do this by removing all other HDMI cables from the TV and then configuring to work. This is OK for some time, but then going back to it means going through the whole process again.
      Does anyone know of a way to set this up permanently?