Quantcast

YouTube

When I first got my television, which was roughly 5 years ago I was able to connect to my LG television when watching video’s etc from the iPad. I clicked on the symbol on the iPad and then it would’ve connected to the tv. Now I cannot do that and the YouTube app has also disappeared from the LG television. Would any of you have the answer to this? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dhigufaru
      My TV LG 43LX761H model goes blank screen with screensaver after 1 hour while it is on web browser. 
      Anyone have any solution for this? I tried to update firmware but the software is not available in any of the LG TV Support Sites.
      Thank you. 
    • By LGUSA1
      I have the LG 32LJ57 and can I upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 on a 2017 model ? IDK why my TV just stop at 3.0 but I want to using 4.0 on a 2017 model! Thanks!!
    • By LGUSERINDIA
      I brought LG LED 124cm 49UK7500  UHD/4K from India to UK. Will the TV support UK TV channels such as BBC and others through a TV Aerial cable or do i need to buy a FreeView box?
    • By lsaadeh1
      Hi all,
      I'm having issues with my lgtv and receiver (Sherwood RD-6506) when turning on my lgtv.
      If I unplug and replug my hdmi cable in it works again but won't start working on its own!
      I've tried disabling quickstart+.. not sure what else I can do...
      TV: OLED55B8STB
      Firmware: 05.40.26
    • By News Reporter
      Advanced Capabilities of LG’s Deep Learning based AI DD Technology Confirmed
      by Respected Third-party Organization

SEOUL, May 11, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) announces that the AI technology applied to its upgradable appliance laundry solutions has received AI Algorithm Reproducibility Process Verification from UL, a global safety science leader.* A first for the home appliance industry, the verification confirms the advanced capabilities of LG’s Artificial Intelligence Direct Drive (AI DD) technology which uses deep learning to detect the types of fabrics being washed, or dried, and select the optimal cycle and settings for each load.
      Performing as advertised, LG’s AI DD is the first AI solution used in a laundry appliance to be validated by UL. The company’s state-of-the-art technology was put through a comprehensive assessment to verify its abilities, with UL measuring several criteria such as the suitability of the ‘learning’ data used by LG and the performance of its algorithm in actual usage.
      LG’s AI DD-equipped laundry solutions provide customers with more convenience and gentle fabric care. The revolutionary AI DD leverages deep learning, a technology that allows computers to think and learn by themselves, to automatically determine the optimal washing pattern for each fabric-type. Detecting the weight and softness of laundry in each load, LG’s intelligent washers and dryers deliver excellent results every time, getting clothes and linen fresh and clean while also reducing fabric damage.
      LG’s differentiated AI technology has also been recognized by various organizations including the Korea Testing Laboratory (AI safety certification) and the Korean Standards Association (AI+ certification).
      This year, LG has taken home appliance innovation even further with the introduction of its upgradable appliance concept. Boosting user convenience and value, LG upgradable appliances can add new features and functions via software and hardware upgrades available through the ThinQ app.
      “Being the first in the industry to have our cutting-edge AI technology validated by UL is a testament to our leadership in the global home appliance market,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “LG will continue to take the customer experience to new heights, and make daily life easier, with innovative home appliances leveraging our latest AI and unique laundry technologies.”
      # # #
      * Verified products are currently available in Korean region only.

link hidden, please login to view