Quantcast

Local Search Only

Stella artois

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Jibun no Kage
      Asking this hear, since I could not seem to find a better place... Wake on LAN only works for a few minutes after TV is turned off?  If I turn of LG TV (WebOS 8.x) and then send a Wake on LAN (WoL) packet, it works.  If turn off the LG TV, then I wait about 15 minutes or so, then send the same WoL sequence, using the same code, script, etc., it fails, the LG TV never turns on.  THe LG TV is configured both for wired ethernet (preferred) and WiFi.  Any idea why this behavior?  It almost seems like the LG TV goes into standby, via phone app, remote, even CEC, etc., then drops from the network?  Mobile is enabled on the TV, hence the phone app works.  Why would the LG TV stop responding to WoL packets?
    • By Expat
      I have a 24TL510S-PZ desk model, mfd in 2020 and am disappointed that its software does not have the Apple TV, though it can display full HD picture and I don't see why its webOS does not include AppleTV.  Is there any way to download into it an update that includes it? After all, LG offers it now to even older smart TV models. So what gives?
    • By bobjirous
      Hello,
      I am not able to force my new TV LG 49UN7400 to sound output only for BT - not BT headphones + internal speakers. Headphones are correctly paired, because "headphones + internal speakers" works, but I want hear sound ONLY in headphones and the choice "Bluetooth" is not active/selectable... 😕 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• By styopa
      I moments ago was watching the linked youtube.
      Highest resolution on my desktop 1080p
      Highest resolution offered on my LG CX (whether wired or wireless) 360p.
      Desktop and LG tv are about 8' apart.  Using same wifi/router (connected to 1gig/1gig fiber).   LG tv fully updated.
      Any idea why LG youtube app is so terrible?

Thanks for any advice.