• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

+1

But there is an alternative way to enjoy Gaana music on LG device. That it to use the

link hidden, please login to view
to download Gaana music offline and add them to LG TV for listening. And to play Spotify music on LG TV, sometimes I will use the to download Spotify music offline and put them on LG TV for playing. If you're interested in them, then you can go for a try.

• 3 months later...

My suggestion is that you can just download those Gaana music to a USB and then connect it to your LG smart TV. For this method, you can also transfer other music trakcs to your USB drive.  If you want to apply Spotify, you can try to download them with

link hidden, please login to view
. Once downloaded, you can then freely enjoy them on your TV.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.