Quantcast

Fixed Disney+ Hang Issue OLED55B6P-U

Since launch in November, struggled to watch Disney+ on OLED55B6P.   Spent countless hours researching online and verifying home network setup.   Finally came across a note in a recent post for a different, yet similar issue regarding NetFlix involving disabling "Quick Start" in the TV settings - General.   Once disabled, Disney+ plays successfully with no hangs!  Worth a try if you are experiencing hangs while trying to watch Disney+.

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since launch in November, struggled to watch Disney+ on OLED55B6P.   Spent countless hours researching online and verifying home network setup.   Finally came across a note in a recent post for a diff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Bruno Moya
      Hello everyone, hope you can help me!
      I have this tv model : 55UB850V-ZD . On Tuesday Netflix app stopped playing titles first telling me the "this title is not available for playing" if I tried again it got stuck sometimes at 20 and others to 24%. I have tried everything from switching off and on the TV , removing it from the power source for 60 seconds and 3 minutes as well, resetting the TV , getting out of my account and sign-in again even contacting Netflix which told me it was a hardware/software issue and that I should contact LG and LG telling me it is a Netflix issue.
      One of the strange things I have seen as well is that when I get out of Netflix and enter my hdmi4 for example screen goes black and my TV gets blocked and I need to turn it off an on again, this does not happen with all the other apps that I have tested and work perfectly.
      Sorry for such a long text, hope you can help me out.
      Cordially
      Bruno
    • By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By Mahendra Chowdary
      I've LG GX OLED which is the best tv in market yet it doesn't stream 4k HDR content in Disney plus hotstar.... But in all other platforms Disney plus hotstar is streaming 4k HDR content... Why not on WebOS.....? 
      By the way I've Disney plus hotstar premium subscription waste of money for taking that...
    • By ljjones
      The bowser no longer displays PDF files.  Several online PDF files that were bookmarked in the previous browser version won't open now.  This version just says "downloads not allowed".  But I don't want to download (and save), I just want to open and display them.  The previous version had no problem with this.
      So far. this newest browser seems to be a major downgrade...
      Does anyone have a workaround for this, or any of the other problems I mentioned before?