Quantcast

WiFi Connected but unable to download anything.

Derek Robinson

Question

I have just taken delivery of a Lg 55UM7100PLB television and have gone through all the rigmarole of being unable to download the agreements. I finally did it by the method described on here by using a hot spot on my mobile phone. I now find that I cannot access anything on the internet at all and just get error 105. I have switched from wireless to Ethernet and it's still the same. I have other devices (Sky box, kodi Box etc) connected to the same router and they have no problem at all. I have tried changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but to no avail. The TV shows that it's connected to the internet but refuses to do anything at all when connected via the router. Has anyone had a similar problem? My router is an ASUS RT-AC68U and has been modded by installing Asuswrt- Merlin because my ISP operates a transparent DNS and my Sky Box etc do not work without the modified router. Any advice will be gratefully received.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By glendvd100
      Hi there, I have the following tvs:
      OLED55C26LD
      OLED42C24LA
      And I'm trying to change the area code using the service remote, so I can download apps from USA (I'm currently in the UK), such as Max, HULU etc.  I'm trying the codes which are bandied around the internet, but the area just stays as EU.  I've noticed on youtube videos etc that the older models with the older OS have no issued with this, but mine seems unable to change.
      Does anyone know if perhaps the newer models have newer codes?  I've used 1793, 1843 and 22287 (as found in this very forum).  But nothing happens.  Any help from users who may have got this working would be appreciated, thank you.
    • By Bens
      Bonjour
      J'ai un problème avec le bouton activer/ désactiver le WiFi. Je mets bien le curseur de la télécommande dessus, je clique avec la roulette de la télécommande mais il ne se passe rien.
      Quelqu'un pour m' aider? 
      Merci
    • By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks
    • By Shah Abhay
      I purchased tv lg 7550
      I download jio tv app how
      Ple tell me