Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

A.R Rinan

Easily Add Or Remove current channel to Favorites

When we have thousands of channels and we are navigating through them an option to easily add the selected channel to favorites or delete from favorites would be great, exactly like we do it on web pages.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OSMAN
      When i get LG webOS TV , am i gonna have the access to watch free LIVE channels such as beIN SPORTS or CBC NEWS  and others

• By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By Ankur Saxena
      Hi LG Team
      I am unable to watch Voot Select content which is a premium content on Voot App provided by LG Content Store.  Voot Select is a part of Voot App in other OS like android,  tizen,  firestick etc same is not included in LG OS. Pls let me know how to watch the same
      Rgds
    • By Sourav Pathak
      I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.
      Thanks
    • By Bill French
      I have an 55UH615A-UC  TV running OS 05.30.90. I have googled, and there are no options in any of the menus, or app lists for Channel Plus. There are no software updates available. Does anyone know how I can install this?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michal94
      Hi, I recently bought new LG tv, and the CI+ adapter as well. I tuned all available channels I could . Then I tried to manage the list but I'm unable to. 
      Attaching picture of error message.
      Help please

• By nimra
      Hello please help.
      I recently bought a LG 49UJ635V and updated it to the latest OS version 3.5. I am able to sort channels to Favourite Lists, but I am not able to access the favourite lists with my remote to select a channel from.
      On my old LG TV it was "List" and left or right arrow, but with webOS this does not work. Am I too stupid??? 😪
      Does anyone in the world has managed to see the favourite lists with webOS 3.5??? If yes, please give me a hint.👍
      Armin