Quantcast

turn on tv with wi fi

Nahum Shay

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Plant
      My Denon sound bar use to work faultlessly. All of a sudden it won't let me adjust the sound through the LG remote. Never had an issue prior. And it won't turn on automatically.
      I have power cycled, removed all cables and reconnected them, made sure I have HDMI Arc set and we'll as the Simplink on.
      It use to say Denon is now available when I turned on the tv. 
      I think there was an update to the LG tv and wondering if there was something changed there.
      Cheers 

• By unknown475234
      Hello, at startup, HDMI 1 or terrestrial TELEVISION constantly appears, which I do not have at all. how to fix it so that when you start smart tv, it immediately opens to the main menu where you select applications 
    • By Nikola Jović
      OK this is REALLY frustrating and annoying - as I understand, people have been asking for this feature for ages now, and I can't imagine why it would be so difficult to program an on/off switch.
      My neighbor is a really old dude, he has no idea what he's pressing on his phone. By some weird chance - and no, he's not doing this on purpose - he tries to establish a WiFi Direct connection to my TV like 850 times a day. As I don't use this feature, I'd like to be able to turn it off, because what if my other neighbors simply decided to annoy me? The TV is visible on like 5 floors in my building.
      It's not an option to turn off WiFi altogether, as I have no intention of running a 15-meter cable through my house.
      PLEASE for once just listen to what people have to say.
      Also, this latest WebOS update has made things like 70% slower, I have an abnormal delay whatever I press. No kind of resetting did anything to fix this.
    • By uncletim
      I updated the software on this LG TV and now no option to turn off WiFi
      I need to the WiFi to turn off since they do not want WiFi connected here. I hope there is a way to turn off WiFi.

• By Rocket
      Hi,
      I cannot turn on my TV. I press the power button and it flash for three or four time and nothing happen.
      I unplugged the power cord over night and tried it again and same problem.
      I disconnected all the cable and turn back on and I still have issue,
      Anybody has any idea on how to fix it?
      My TV model number is LG 50UH5500.
      Thanks.