Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Soloman
      LG 55SM80850PLC TV set repeatedly forgets, corrupts, deletes or otherwise renders useless any "Quick Select" and also "Scheduled" settings. These facilities are not fit for purpose.
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Ahmed El-Kahky
      I had the shahid and Watch it apps. on my LG LF6500 and I needed to reset the TV, now I cannot find them on any LG store, any advice??
    • By Edgardo Romero
      When I'm using the Youtube app it drops me out and the TV restarts and show the following error code: -201 "Server Certificate has expired or is not yet valid as the set time on TV is different from the current time, Please check time settings", do you you how to fix this error?
    • By Nick Green
      Only had OLED 55CX 5LB since November but now lost all HD channels, so tried retune but still none found. Other TV in house has all HD channels working so not aerial issue. Any ideas please?