Quantcast

After WebOS firmware update Netflix was removed from my installed apps.

David314

Question

After I installed the recent WebOS firmware update, I ran Netflix and then the app seemed to immediately uninstall from my installed apps on TV (LG E9). I say it is no longer installed, as it does not appear in my installed apps, or app dashboard/bar. 

I go to LG content store and attempt to install Netflix app and click "INSTALL",  after downloading, a response is displayed "Application has not been installed, try again".  I repeat with no success.

Any help here is appreciated. Is this a known problem? I just need to know if a fix is forthcoming?

Thanks,

David

FYI: I note in LG Content Store, Netflix Version is listed as 1.4.86 (Updated: 11/05/2019). While the update date is obviously recent, the version seems very old (only speculating here).

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Akshay007
      Altt Balaji application is not available in the App Store of the LG WebOS TV 43UQ8040PSB  model. Please could you help me find the app or any alternative way to install this application.
      Appreciate for your help thanks. 
    • By Monsieurto
      I have a TV, brand is not LG but firmware is WebOS Hub 2.0 and webos version is 7.3.2.

Can I upgrade WebOS Hub 2.0 to 2.0S? Thank you.
    • By Musica napoli live e anteprime
      Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to exceed a speed of 100 mb/s with an Ethernet adapter for LG webos 3.5 TV and if so which adapter? I tried the one from Cable Matters but nothing