Quantcast

Recording programs

Sharyminn

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello: I bought a USB drive but I can only record the programme I am watching.  I want to watch a program and record at the same time on another channel.   I have an IG Smart TV connected by Freesat satellite so I am not sure what equipment I need to be able to do this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron Williams
      I am unable to set a reminder or to set recording of any BBC1 programs on my oled 55a26la tv via Freeview .Anyone else experiencing this fault ?
      is there a fix for this ?

• By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Lee Wells
      I have connect an external hard drive to record to shows but when I try to setup recording it tells me to connect a USB device. I have 2 USB devices connected and can browse files on them. Am I missing something? 
    • By Jeffrey Rapp
      I recently purchased an LG OLED48C2AUA. Frankly, I'm not pleased. The biggest problem is searching for programs, particularly across apps. For example, if I'm in Netflix, and search for a program that happens to be in Prime Video, using voice control (Alexa or LG) or the speak button on the remote, I usually get random UTube trailers or other suggestions, or no suggestions at all. It seems I have to know in advance what streaming app it's on, and even that doesn't work all the time. Before purchasing this TV, I used to be able to immediately find the program using the voice control on my Xfinity remote, or the Roku remote (if the program was on a streaming service) and my "unsmart" Sharp TV, with the input set to either cable box or Roku, as appropriate.
      I don't want to have to know in advance what app the program is streaming on to find it. I want to be able to simply say "Alexa, show me "Boardwalk Empire", no matter what program or app the TV is currently tuned to. I want the complete list of possibilities to choose from, particularly since some may be free, depending on my subscriptions. Is this possible?