Quantcast

Have 55UB950V are there any other OS versions?

Hi,

I have 55UB950V and i installed 5.10.30 beta release a few years ago.

Now i researched and saw that 5.05.90 version is out at LG website. Is this a newer version? Is it webOS 2.0?

I think i can't install it because the beta version number is higher than the official version. So how can i downgrade the version of my TV?

Also is it possible to install webOS 3?

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Speedemon
      I have a UK6300 LG TV. It has always worked faultlessly. However it now will not show the pointer unless I restart it and then it only there of only for 20 seconds and then it is gone. The LAN cable notification constantly disconnects and reconnects. The Web Browser no longer opens on my selected page. The Software version is the latest and when I tried to manually update the software in case the auto update got corrupted it will not recognize the USB drive as having the software on it. The software browser version is 05.50.15.
      Any ideas what to do. I have two other LG TV's and all work perfectly.
    • By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
    • By Chris Jones
      Hi,
      My TV is driving me nuts!

I keep getting reminders for programs starting for programs I don’t watch or have never watched and 2. The tv even switches on for scheduled programs that I haven’t set.. actually I have only ever set one program reminder and that has now been deleted.

I can’t see any programs in the reminder page or anywhere in the tv programmer?

Short of resetting the tv I don’t know what else to try? And I don’t really want to do that until I know how the tv ended up like this? Plus I don’t want to have to reload and sign in to all my apps 😬
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it