Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

SergioMx

New update, magic remote not working

Question

I updated to lg webos 5.10.10 and the magic remote is working but when in Netflix, I point to the subtitles or audio language I press the button it doesn't select anything,  but if I use the arrows and then I press the button it works.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Arthur Dent
      LG TV feature requests
      1-disable floating pointer 
      2- name hard drives
      3-be able to delete empty folders, not just video files
      4-make pixel refresh automatically on cumulative hours
      5-pixel refresh page confusing needs redescribing.
      6-allow more padding time for recordings, up to 1 hr user defined
      7-allow custom recordings to be given a name to help remember what they are
      8-allow saving of TV settings to a file on a usb pen or HDD.....several named files would be good, then family could chose their favourite settings and load the file from a usb pen / hard drive. Plus could have settings that are in test, in case doesn’t work out
      9+a text file to describe firmware update content is
      10- would like a feature request section on LG website for ideas and allow voting, you would then have an easy access to ideas & their popularity 
      11-Allow setting of recordings manual or through E.P.G. To have ALL options available I.e. Pad time recurring recoding etc. Without having to exit and go back to Edit mode to change the other settings.
    • By fynotfi
      When will the Spotify app be available for webOS?
    • By LuisM
      Hello,
      It would be a great addition if OLED TVs had more options for subtitles color: like a dark gray, a very dark gray and maybe a transparency setting also. As it currently stands the subtitles ruin the watching experience a bit because they're too bright on HDR content :( The gray option nearly identical to white.
      Also support for more subtitle formats such as PGS would be great, it would remove the need to have an external device for video playback and improve the overall experience.
      Regards
      Luís

• By Yaswanth
      Looking for airtel Xstream app for webOs in LG554T. Please add it. This app is available in google play store & app store
    • By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.