Quantcast

NO PUEDO VER PELICULAS POR INTERNET

alvaro

Question

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, alvaro said:

LG-39LN5700 no puedo ver peliculas por internet me pide actualizar los navegadores como lo hago

El sitio que está viendo usa Adobe Flash, o un software de reproducción de video esotérico, o una forma de JavaScript que no es reconocida por el navegador webOS, o el sitio web no está correctamente codificado para reconocer el navegador webOS o una combinación de todos los anteriores .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By Mandx
      I have recently bought a 48 inch lg oled.  For some reason I am getting super slow internet speeds no faster than 10 megabits at the tv even though I have Fiber internet.  I have it directly connected with cat 5 Ethernet cable to my Internet providers gateway.  I tested  the same cable and port with other devices and I am getting near 1 gig of speed.  What gives 
    • By Bob17821
      I have problems with one of my WebOS TVs which looks like a speed problem, but when I do a speed check on my iPhone from just a few feet away the connection speed looks fine.  Thanks,  Bob
    • By robp
      Is there any reason why I have to wait up to 5 minutes for "checking" to complete and "Internet connected". IPTV, YouTube etc will nnot load until this is complete
    • By Douglas M miller
      Hey folks, 
      I recently downloaded the Filmrise App from the content store. My issue is that no matter what I try to watch a box appears on the screen saying there is an internet loss/disconnection. The message box is clearly from the app and not from the LG TV operating system. To add insult to injury, even with this "error" the selection is still streaming crystal clear in the background behind the box. 
      Any thoughts?