Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

alvaro

NO PUEDO VER PELICULAS POR INTERNET

Question

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, alvaro said:

LG-39LN5700 no puedo ver peliculas por internet me pide actualizar los navegadores como lo hago

El sitio que está viendo usa Adobe Flash, o un software de reproducción de video esotérico, o una forma de JavaScript que no es reconocida por el navegador webOS, o el sitio web no está correctamente codificado para reconocer el navegador webOS o una combinación de todos los anteriores .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By arm
      Have LED 60" LG . Get message that browser is outdated. Do not know how to upgrade.
    • By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By Mak
      Hi there. I have this problem. I had the LG 49U67V turned off and the power cable not connected to the electricity socket for 4 days. Since reconnecting everything I can't connect to the Web. Neither by WiFi or by ethernet cable. The TV seems connected in the settings. But the the speed is practically zero. This is the case with WiFi and with ethernet. 
      No it not the case we're the WiFi disconnects itself and which is solved by disabling the Quick start functionin the settings. 
      What happened? 
    • By gfaf
      Hello. I have 55sj810v. When i start the internet browser it prompts that i have an old version and for security reasons i should update. First of all is this chrome browser? Second is it for Linux? Third what should i download  Ubuntu /Debian/ openSUSE/ Fedora? Please advise. Thank you very much. 
    • By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick