Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Николай Долбня

Propertis of HDMI-input signal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Neil gunn
      WiFi button in off position can’t turn on?
    • By Stefanie
      Hello!
      Cable was working fine.  Had to unplug TV and cable to reboot because the TV screen kept cutting to black and was up to about 30 seconds each time (it gets progressively longer, until I unplug the TV and cable box, and do the hold-the-on-button-for-10-seconds-and-start-over fix, which has worked in the past for this problem, as well as the app restarting for memory thing).  Well, now I’m unable to get the cable signal back.
      — I swapped cable box from HDMI 1 to 2 and Apple TV from 2 to 1.  No signal from cable in HDMI 2, but Apple TV worked in 1.
      — Bought new HDMI cord.  No signal.
      — Restarted the TV from scratch and re-setup everything   No signal.
      — Called cable company and had them troubleshoot.  No signal.
      — Hooked cable box to another TV.  Bam!  Signal!  Works fine!
      So, why won’t the TV recognize the cable box?  I have Consolidated Communications, but cable’s worked when accidentally set to AT&T, as well as Comcast in the past.
      Sorry if I sound dramatic, but I’m really, really irritated that I spent $1900 on a TV that has to be rebooted multiple times a week, and the fact that I’ve seen posts on here regarding the app reset problem dating back to 2017, yet LG’s chosen not to fix this issue.  It’s ridiculous. 
    • By hansgruber
      Keep getting this message on the top right hand corner of the TV screen
      "Your Magic Remote Signal Is Unstable"
      There is a ton of lag, almost to the point where the remote becomes unusable, then it snaps out of it and works fine for 2-5 seconds then the lag comes back.

Other support forums suggested to hold down the back arrow and the home button simultaneously until the power button on the remote blinks.  I've done this, and it re-registers the magic remote, but it does not fix the lag.

I have also reset the TV back to initial settings, but still the lag persists.

Anything else I can try?
    • By dave dowson
      Hi
      I got an LG OLED today, I only have a Sky Q as input (no other devices). I want to stop using the Sky Q remote, which button on the LG magic remote acts like the "Home" or "Sky" buttons on the Sky Q Remote? 
      The magic remote can pause/play and power off the sky q box as well as navigate the menu (after I call it up) all with single button pushes. But to get the sky menu - I cannot find a way to get a single button push on the LG to bring the sky q menu up. I found a couple of ways
      1) press the STP power button twice (off / on = brings menu up on power up)
      2) press the ... (three dots) button then scroll down to menu from the pop up menu.

I want a single button to bring up the Sky menu ... any ideas? Maybe it's possible to configure the 4 coloured buttons or the GUIDE button on the LG remote to map to the Sky Home/Menu feature
      Thanks in advance
      Dave
    • By reeree411
      TV was installed yesterday. The screensaver turns the TV into framed art, which is pretty cool. But it's ruined by a floating warning: No Signal (blah, blah). Any way to eliminate this warning during the screensaver mode?