Quantcast

Propertis of HDMI-input signal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By andreluigo
      I used to extend my screen from PC/Notebook to my TV but i stayed a long period without do it.
      It happens that since a few days ago i am needing it and for my surprise is not working anymore. Tried other cables, updated the drivers and O.S. but nothing worked. So i decided test at the room's TV (LG as well) and worked perfetcly.
      I looked for all internet and youtube for similar issues and a solution but couldn't find it, until i receive my weekly mail from this forum and remembered it.
      I am suspicious that was one of the several updates since i extended for the last time that made this!
      So, does anybody could help me, please?

Thanks in advance!
    • By Marco Coletti
      See topic title.  I have an Android box connected to HDMI 1 and would like to check if it auto switches frame rate according to the current video file.
      Is there any "secret code"?
      OLED48CX3LB with webOS 5.4.3-36 fw 04.41.45
    • By M55
      I am trying to setup my new Phonak my hearing aids TV Connector with my new LG GP2 TV and Sonos Arc sound bar, connected by via the HDMI eArc port.   The TV automatically uses the the HDMI eArc port, and that port only.  As a result no signal goes through the optical out port of the LG TV.
      Is there a way to make the LG TV sound signal simultaneously go out to both the sonud bar via eArc port and to the Phak TV Connector via the optical out port so that I can connect hearing aids to the Phonak TV connector and also use the Sonos Arc soundbar at the same time?
      Appreciate any guidance.
      Thanks, M55
    • By Hg-07
      Hi!
      Does anyone know how to select only a specific art collection as the screensaver? It seems you can select one or more to play manually, but the screensaver that comes on when there is no signal appears to automatically play all of them even if you have set it to play specific ones manually. Moreover you cannot delete the default ones either... I just want a specific theme not a hodgepodge of random works that LG considers "masterpieces"...
    • By solidblue
      My TV has stopped recognising the live TV signal from the aerial since the OS updated recently. The aerial works fine when plugged into other devices but when plugged into the TV it doesn’t recognise the signal for days on end. When this happens, it will no longer allow me to do a signal test via the settings (the option is greyed out). I’m guessing it’s either a) a problem with the input (hardware) or; b) a problem with the OS (software).