Quantcast

Zee5 App not available on Play Store

Ajay Kumar Dhurkunde

Question

Since Zee5 App is not available on the play store I am unable to play any media on LG Smart TV runs on WebOS. I have written to Zee5 in regards the same and they mentioned that they are aware of this issue and working on it and it would be available in a month. It has been 3 months past as of June 24, 2019 but the Zee5 App is not available. 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Ajay Kumar Dhurkunde said:

Since Zee5 App is not available on the play store I am unable to play any media on LG Smart TV runs on WebOS. I have written to Zee5 in regards the same and they mentioned that they are aware of this issue and working on it and it would be available in a month. It has been 3 months past as of June 24, 2019 but the Zee5 App is not available. 

Did you chase them up, and if so what was there answer?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dron
      Allow access to fox nation app
    • By Justin Tan
      Found multiplex application that use letsencrypt stop working in 30 September 2021 on LG WebOS 3.5. This appear to be wide spread multiplex version of WEBOS. 
      See 
      AND 

link hidden, please login to view As PLEX blaming to be LG fault. LG please provide solution to only 2 year old TV
      LG
      Our current app is available on 4K/UHD LG television models running the following system software:
      webOS 3.0 webOS 3.5 webOS 4.0 webOS 5.0 No 720p or 1080p (“full HD”) sets are supported for our current app at this time.
      Note: Due to root certificate limitations with the device OS itself, only webOS 5.0+ devices support secure connections with a personal Plex Media Server. To allow connections to a personal server, devices running earlier webOS versions must be set to Allow Insecure Connections in the TV app settings and the Plex Media Server must be set to Preferred for the Secure Connections preference.
    • By Vijay84
      Hi There,
      We recently bought  LG 65UV341C TV.  We are not able to find the LG content store. We have tried to switch of the hotel mode and still the same. Can someone help us how to get it?
    • By LPT
      Hi.
      When Im playing a movie in an app on my LG OLED TV the screen is turned off after 15 minutter and only showing for the lack of other words its "digital fireworks» and the text "Turn on screen by pressing any button on remote except power button».
      Its really annoying. 
      Every power/eco mode is off and no timer is active?
      Anyone?

• By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you!