Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Engy

Shahid app issue

Question

Dear

kindly i need your support in my issue with my smart tv LA86 series, why i can’t find shahid.net app on the smart world !?

but i have another smart tv lg  and i have a shahid app in it 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Cannot find an app on LGContentStore

Please help  as I cannot find an specific app on LG Content Store. I have 2 LG WebOS TV, 1 unit of 2016 Model and the older is 2017 Model. Both TV have the same configuration like (broadcast country UAE,), connected on the same wifi network. I was able to find the app on the 2016 Model but not on the 2017 Model.  Is there any other way to install the app aside from the LG Content Store?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Fixed Disney+ Hang Issue OLED55B6P-U

Since launch in November, struggled to watch Disney+ on OLED55B6P.   Spent countless hours researching online and verifying home network setup.   Finally came across a note in a recent post for a different, yet similar issue regarding NetFlix involving disabling "Quick Start" in the TV settings - General.   Once disabled, Disney+ plays successfully with no hangs!  Worth a try if you are experiencing hangs while trying to watch Disney+.  

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Has LG crippled my smart TV

After purchase my LG smart tv was able to pick up DTT (digital Terrestial Transmitters in the local area. These channels failed to work after some time and it was assumed that they were switched off due to the never ending wait for South Africa to migrate fully to digital. However tuning my sons Hi Sense tv the said channels were found and indeed are operational as  digital HD channels Returning to my LG tv i changed the location to digital , retuned and lo and behold the digital chann

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Support new App Viz.., Xtream, Jio etc..,

We spend a lakh rupees and buying LG smart TV but why you not support new apps which the mobile device release to have Live channels? then what is the purpose of going for a smart TV, is this just to view Amazon and YouTube even small companies are started providing support on some of the apps, Also not getting upgraded to old LED TVs too.., do you think every year we need to buy latest version TVs? Also your technicians are really pathetic where they always talk negative rather positi

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG 42LF6500 not support Google Chrome browser features

I can't display shahid plus movies as a message appear that the browser not support 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions