Quantcast

Netflix: Little black square running on top

zoowan

Question

Hi, Netflix is working fine EXCEPT for a little black square running on top, nonstop, while watching.

I've reinstalled Netflix, reset my LGTV, disconnected/connected everything. Can't figure out what's wrong.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      3D Anamorphic Animal Series Kicks Off Company’s
      Local and Global Earth Day Activations

SEOUL, Apr. 17, 2024 — Heralding the arrival of Earth Day 2024, LG Electronics (LG) unveiled today a 3D anamorphic experience on its Times Square billboard in New York City highlighting vulnerable and endangered species. The LG Endangered Species Series, which will run throughout 2024, features partnerships with Discovery Education and the National Wildlife Federation focused on educating students K-12 on conservation initiatives.
      3D Animals Overlook Times Square
      Unveiling on its dynamic Times Square billboard, LG will introduce a digital out-of-home (OOH) campaign showcasing anamorphic content that will highlight some of the world’s most vulnerable and endangered and recovered species in need of ongoing protection. Different species will be highlighted throughout the year beginning today with the snow leopard, followed by the bald eagle, Galapagos sea lion and reindeer later this year. The series will portray each animal in a stunning 3D effect that appears to be extending out of the actual display.
      Education Program Elevates Conservation Awareness
      Through partnerships with Discovery Education and the National Wildlife Federation, LG will host a K-12 educational series about vulnerable and endangered species tied to the Time Square billboard series. The LG Endangered Species Series will provide K-12 students with a deeper understanding of the unique qualities of endangered animals, and the role they play in maintaining a healthy ecosystem while fostering an appreciation of what makes each species special. LG will distribute curriculum materials aligned with educational standards to students and educators across the U.S. For additional details and opportunities to contribute to NWF’s
      link hidden, please login to view. and programs, visit . Life’s Good Earth Day Fair
      The LG Electronics North American Innovation Campus in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, is hosting the Life’s Good Earth Day Fair on April 22. Open to the public, the event will include a range of activities that highlight the importance of sustainable practices.
      In collaboration with the National Wildlife Federation, the community fair will provide valuable information on sustainable best practices and guidance on establishing your backyard as a Certified Wildlife Habitat®.
      In addition to these activations, LG is working to make Earth Day every day by developing the most innovative products that provide consumers with significant savings through energy efficiency.
      # # #

• By Davor Vratarić
      Hello ,
      I have LG TV OLED55E9PLA with software version 05.30.40.
      I am also using Smart IPTV App.
      I would ask for some help....
      One of the TV channel I often watch is working on VLC player with these 3 lines :
      #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="AvilaTV.ve" tvg-logo="
      link hidden, please login to view" group-title="Venezuela", Avila #EXTVLCOPT:http-referrer=

I tried to put this lines to my Smart IPTV list on my LG TV , but it don't work.
      Is there a solution to make this channel work with Smart IPTV App,
      since it only allows 2 lines for each channel ?

Thanks for your help
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Clifford Walker
      Upto a few weeks back had no issues but am unable to watch bbc weather page videos?