Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Tommy B

smarters iptv

Question

1 answer to this question

it is in the LG store on WebOS 4.0 TV's in Canada so I would assume it is approved... Apps are country/region specific, so what is available in one may not be in another.  And availability also  OS dependent as well

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Leo Lagos
      Hi. I've got a MKV file with 20+ subtitles. Subtitle I need is at position 18. When I connect the USB disc to the TV,  default LG media player plays it, but when I try to select the 18th subtitle, media player only shows 12... no more... No way I can access subtitles more than that.
      This is a clear bug. Any way to fix this? Is there a better media player app I could install  that can handle more than 12 subtitles in an MKV file?
      Thanks
    • By Sunil lgwebos
      LG Webos 43UH651V-TE brought in gulf..  We have only yutube and amazon.. Dont have any any apps like hotstar.wr alrdy updated version 5.50..still we dont have Lg contents apps.please reslove my query
    • By Marcelo Richard Valverde
      I started building a client for Kodi that runs on Smart TV LG webos.
      As a client, need a Kodi server running on local network to consume the JSON-RPC API.
      Communicates through websockets.
      It is being implemented in Javascript using REACT JS.
      I'm looking for developers for the GUI.
      Contributions are welcome!!

see the project on github:
      https://github.com/valverde-marcelo/kodi2webos/
    • By Alex
      May 12, 2020 - https://www.webosose.org/blog/2020/05/12/webos-ose-2-5-0-release/
      We're pleased to announce the release of webOS Open Source Edition (OSE) 2.5.0.
      The highlights of this release are as follows:
      Hardware acceleration based media pipeline for RPi4 Dual audio output through USB devices Nyx GPS module Georgian locale CLI update iLib upgrade For more details on this release, see the release notes.
      Hardware acceleration based media pipeline for RPi4
      This release adds support of hardware acceleration based media pipeline for Raspberry Pi 4 (RPi4). The newly included hardware acceleration based media pipeline enhances the performance of the webOS media framework.
      Dual audio output through USB devices
      This release enables dual audio output through USB devices.
      Nyx GPS module
      This release includes the Nyx GPS module support. Nyx is a HW abstraction layer that is responsible for providing platform abstraction porting layers to webOS.
      Georgian locale
      This release includes the addition of Georgian locale support in i18n/l10n.
      CLI update
      Command-Line Interface (CLI) has been updated to v1.11.1. For details, see CLI's release notes.
      iLib upgrade
      iLib, the library used for localization in webOS OSE, has been upgraded from v14.4.0 to v14.6.0. For details, see the library's release notes.