plz add INFUSE for home media play

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mk san
      Dear LG WebOS team,
      Now that Disney+ Hotstar service is officially available in Malaysia, why is the app still not available here?
      I can see the app in the content store when I change the service location to India, but not when it's Malaysia. Can you please provide the app in Malaysia as well?
    • By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Vijaykosaraju
      Please make webos support all apps. In present scenario please make webos support appd like jio tv, aural xstream, vi mobile and tv etc.. If not its waste of buying lg tv
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Battrock
      In the last update, for my 49NAN081UNA, the browser has change. It feels more fluid but I have a problem with the cache and the play and pause in my remote. It doesn't work anymore in video player in the browser, but it used to work perfectly before this update. Can you fix it?