When you add hotstar and Sony liv

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

On 3/18/2019 at 6:03 AM, ajith.tmc said:

Please add Hotstar app ASAP, according to Hotstar forum, web os app is being tested by LG. I was waiting for this for the last 2 years. I made a big mistake by buying a second web os smart TV, should have gone for android 

According to other users Hotstar can now be viewed via the browser if that helps you at all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rahulendra Bhaskar
      Dear LG Team,
      I would like to know is there any possibility to get latest entertainment app like Disney++Hotstar, ZEE5, Voot etc. for the LG web OS 2.0 models?
      My TV Model is 42LF6500.
      Positive reply expected in this regard, because I am dedicated and valuable customer of LG brand.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By imadous
      Hi everyone, 
      I wish LG would consider updating their Codecs list or at least give us a way of installing this codecs in our TV manually. i know my TV is capable of playing a lot of stuff but i'm always stuck with "not supported" for most of the media i have. 
      One of the most wished stuff i'd love to see is 
      Added support for H.264 10bit (still very popular and used a lot) 
      as well as Opus codecs (its a Free codec and its getting a lot use recently especially with H.265 MKV videos) 
      Like i said, please add this codecs and more or at least give us a way of doing it ourselves. i know there might be legal issues and some codecs are payed, so just let us install it ourselves instead. 
      Thanks. 

• By Yash Anandpara
      Is hotstar app available for 43LH600t ?
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By Ishan Kurnal
      When will Disney+Hotstar update to support 4K HDR on WebOS Version 5.1? Disney+Hotstar is streaming 4K HDR in Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick. Then when WebOs will start streaming 4K HDR? Disney+Hotstar was last updated on 3/4/20. When will a new update will come with 4K HDR support in WebOS?