Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sushmita banerjee

How to download Google play store in LG smart TV 32LH576D

Question

5 answers to this question

to sum up, Google play store is for Android Operating System (OS) devices (like smartphones, tablets and SOME SMART TVs), unfortunately (for you) LG Smart TVs runs WebOS not Android

• Like 1

Google Play Store is the software to purchase content but the content is not limited to Android. For example books purchased in the Play Store can be read using most operating systems. The videos can be played by most browsers. So if the question is how to play content purchased from the Play Store then that is a good question and the answer might be that it is possible.  I do not know the answer but I will be researching it for myself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.