Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Edmar Vilela

How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode?

How to turn on advanced image controls in game mode?
I have a PC connected to the LG UK6520PSA TV through the hdmi 2.0 cable and incredible as it may seem I have already been able to configure the advanced image mode with all parameters connected, such as dynamic contrast, super resolution, gamma, among others.
It turns out that for some reason the advanced s control settings become inactive, with the possibility of changing the gamma only.

Has anyone ever had this problem?
I already reseated several times and I could not, it is also important to note that I saw some videos on youtube with these settings activated in game mode.

Please help me if you know something, thank you!
Sorry for the google translator.

The images below represent the options connected in hdmi game mode connected to a PC running BF

IMG_2705.JPG

IMG_2706.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cengiz Haskan
      Hello Everyone,
      Model: 49SJ800V-ZB (WebOS 05.80.60)
      I have no problems with TV broadcasts.
      I updated to last official version  a few days ago. When I try to watch videos through internet applications or web browser, I encounter such a situation. For example, the incident I encountered in watching a YouTube video. It can't be watch in this way.  I think it's software problem.
      The factory defaults have been restored twice but it hasn't changed. I couldn't find a solution.  What can I do? Thx.

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By -ethan-
      After updating my TV (OLED65GXPUA) on August 31, 2020 the HDMI-ARC volume support changed: pressing the volume up/down button once on the magic remote will continuously apply volume changes until the volume has reached the maximum or minimum value.  Prior to this update volume changes over the HDMI-ARC interface behaved as expected: one press of the remote button would apply one increment or decrement to the volume.  A Klipsch Bar 48 is attached to the TV over the HDMI-ARC interface.
      After the update the TV is running:  webOS TV version 5.1.1-3701, Software version 03.10.41.  I do not have the version information prior to the update.

• By Stefanie
      Hello!
      Cable was working fine.  Had to unplug TV and cable to reboot because the TV screen kept cutting to black and was up to about 30 seconds each time (it gets progressively longer, until I unplug the TV and cable box, and do the hold-the-on-button-for-10-seconds-and-start-over fix, which has worked in the past for this problem, as well as the app restarting for memory thing).  Well, now I’m unable to get the cable signal back.
      — I swapped cable box from HDMI 1 to 2 and Apple TV from 2 to 1.  No signal from cable in HDMI 2, but Apple TV worked in 1.
      — Bought new HDMI cord.  No signal.
      — Restarted the TV from scratch and re-setup everything   No signal.
      — Called cable company and had them troubleshoot.  No signal.
      — Hooked cable box to another TV.  Bam!  Signal!  Works fine!
      So, why won’t the TV recognize the cable box?  I have Consolidated Communications, but cable’s worked when accidentally set to AT&T, as well as Comcast in the past.
      Sorry if I sound dramatic, but I’m really, really irritated that I spent $1900 on a TV that has to be rebooted multiple times a week, and the fact that I’ve seen posts on here regarding the app reset problem dating back to 2017, yet LG’s chosen not to fix this issue.  It’s ridiculous. 
    • By [email protected]
      Hello friends.
      I just bought an LG V30. Then I downloaded the game Idle Army Base on CHPlay to play.
      When the installation is complete, everything. During game play, sometimes I see the interface blinking on the screen.
      I installed the image normally, but still got the error.
      After much time searching, I deleted and downloaded the
      link hidden, please login to view version on TechSuspect to use
      Everything went very well. So I share with everyone..