Quantcast

LAN speed problem

mclane8202

Question

Hi,

I was curious about the internet speed via the ethernet port on my 55B8PLA, I have measured 40-50Mbs in some different sites(on browser), however I have a 100Mbs connection. I have tried it on my laptop(unplug the cable from the TV and connect it to my laptop), and it shows the 100Mbit speet. I can't find why the TV has half of the full speed...

Thanks for the help.

Br.

Gábor

4 answers to this question

On 1/3/2019 at 1:08 AM, mclane8202 said:

Hi,

I was curious about the internet speed via the ethernet port on my 55B8PLA, I have measured 40-50Mbs in some different sites(on browser), however I have a 100Mbs connection. I have tried it on my laptop(unplug the cable from the TV and connect it to my laptop), and it shows the 100Mbit speet. I can't find why the TV has half of the full speed...

Thanks for the help.

Br.

Gábor

open " screen share " app on ur tv and turn " listen mode " off ...

problem solved . 

However I try to find the listen mode off, as I read it is affect the wireless speed. After starting the Screen share, there is no listen mode off option, just the connection histry, and a guid for connect phones. My problem with the wired speed.

The 55b8pla has a 100Mbit port.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.