Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Nitin1438

Casting Google Pixel on LG TV

Question

Hello All, 

I've 55UK7500 and Google Pixel 2 XL. When I tried to cast the phone on TV it is unable to find the screen. I searched and found that

link hidden, please login to view
. Has anyone found any workaround for this issue?

Nitin

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Cutts
      I don’t use screen share.  Suddenly SCREEN SHARE is showing up highlighted when I am trying to select the HDMI that I need to be using.  However, since SCREEN SHARE is already highlighted and will not go away, it keeps everything else with exception from antenna tv from working.  I have gone into the SCREEN SHARE APP  and was able to deactivate the sound.  Could not figure out away to cancel completely.  Please help!
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By Ebru Serttas
      64 bit .deb (for Debian/Ubuntu)   Or 64 bit .rpm (for Fedora/openSUSE) for installing google Chrome to my LG Smart T.V.  
    • By Ankur Saxena
      Hi LG Team
      I am unable to watch Voot Select content which is a premium content on Voot App provided by LG Content Store.  Voot Select is a part of Voot App in other OS like android,  tizen,  firestick etc same is not included in LG OS. Pls let me know how to watch the same
      Rgds
    • By Leonard King
      Having eARC engaged in the TV settings and sending Atmos etc to an eARC enabled Samsung sound bar causes the sound bar to power down after appx 18 minutes and diverts the audio to the TV's inbuilt sound system. Disengaging  eARC on the TV resolves the problem and still sends Atmos via ARC. This has only occurred since the most recent software upgrade. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards, 

• By JohnKapral
      When will an iPhone livestream webcasting App be available for pre-2019 LG smart televisions other than Chromecast and a dongle?
    • By anirudh
      Currently only mobiles with miracast can mirror their screens to the TV. Please add support for mirroring using google home app. Also add support for localcast which will be very very useful and flexible for casting.
    • By mandishh
      Hi guys. I'm PRAYINGGGGGG someone will help. Heres my story:
      Model: LG WEB OS 65 inch UJ6300

I started having issues last week when I tried the mirroring options  when suddenly PANDORA and all other APPS I want could not be found in the LG content store.
      I have tried my HP laptop (brand new, gift for Christmas) with Miracast BUILT IN
      MY samsung tablet & my 2 samsung galaxy cell phones (S 8 + & s 8 Note)
      The HP laptop worked & conntected for maybe 5-8 minutes and then disconnected. Cannot get it back again. The tablet & pphones wont even connect  They find the TV to connect to but then the TV says "unable to connect with screenshare try again"
      I called LG & was on the phone twice for over 2 hours being walked through EVERYTHING, even had to reset my tv to factory settings. nothing helped. so they gave me a cerrtified LG techinician. He came and could not help. He downloaded some 3rd party APP and it worked for a few minutes. But the actual miracast did not work. HEY...we just got this tv not even a month ago. its 2018. Why the HELL are we downloading 3rd party apps to mirror a damn screen?! Nope. I called LG back but they said due to his notes (he tried to say it was all 4 of my devices and the tv was fine) they are deeming the TV fine. WTF!!!??

I dont want a new tv i just want a way to be able to screen any device. WITHOUT AN APP. Fuck for that Ill buy a regular non smart TV & invest 30 bucks in CHromecast!!! Am I wrong?!

LG PLEASE address this issue. This should not be happening in friggan 2018!!!!

I attached photos of the error i received when trying to connect