Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Carolyn Steinberg

Pop up messages on TV:wired LAN disconnected, then Network connected

Question

For the past few months I am getting intermittent pop up messages on my TV.

1st one says Wired LAN disconnected, then another message pops up and says Network connected. I have been calling my cable carrier Spectrum and Techs have been here and can't find problem. Also I went to check my wifi on my TV and my user name and connections aren't showing up all of a sudden. This TV was just purchased May 2017. What is going on and how to resolve!!

4 answers to this question

The TV is 49sj810v .Following the firmware upgrade, the pop up messages are still annoying (no change).  In brief, it displays lan disconnected - connected, unknown device disconnected. Aslo my WIFI stopped working, as well the magic remote control (i have two remotes and none could be registered. Every time that i try to register, it displays Bluetooth has to be initialised. Currently am using a standard Remote control from my older 3dLG television.

Question: Does the bluetooth and wifi modules in this TV related?

It seems that this is the last LG item item that i have purchased. Currently all my TVs and mobiles are LG.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Problem updating webOS 2.x to webOS 3.x

Hallo, i am trying to update my LG 55UF850T to webOS 3.x due to UHDTV and HDR compatibility.  Update via menu not possible. It shows 2.2.1 as the most current version. I downloaded 3.x via the website and copied it to a USB stick as mentioned in the guideline. Now the problem: USB stick is recognized as a Smart Share device but the firmware and folder do not trigger the update process.   Question: is there a  technical guideline on how to proceed, e.g. Via the hidde

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Problem with voice instructions before update

I have a TV LG 43UK6950PLB. Recently I updated to latest firmware version which is 04.10.04. When I try use de Magic Remote Control giving orders through the microphone, I receive a message like there is a problem with server temporarily and error 6022. I think is something about the update but how can return to previous version? Is this happening to someone else? Please give some advice. Thanks  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Network connection issues. LG Content store doesn't connect.

I did a refresh of my LG TV 3 days ago. Sold the old LG 47" 3D LED TV and bought new 55" LG Super UltraHD TV with WebOS. I believe, the biggest con of this new TV is WebOS. Its totally frustrating. Sorry for WebOS fans. It isn't that smart and functional they way it looks. The problem I having since 3 days and being a network engineer, I am unable to solve a network issue myself which is even more frustrating for me. Ok, let me explain the issue. The TV when installed was connected to

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Network Connection

Trying to use my LG Apps and it won't let me saying lost network connection check your setting and I do check them and everything seems connected what do I do? Can't wait sling TV Netflix works but that's it. 

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Recording on the network share

If I understand correctly, currently (WebOS 4.0), it's possible to record TV shows on the flash drive only. Could you implement recording on the network share (Windows share, samba or similar)? I have small NAS so it would be great if I could use it's storage for this purpose. Regards, Jaroslav

in LG webOS Wish List