Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Dan McKeown

Fetch TV Magic Remote support

Question

3 answers to this question

I have got my magic remote configured to control the set top box but it was not simple.

You can tell the TV you have a set top box and there is an option to select a remote control. The problem was that you couldn't choose a company (I have t-mobile) but you had to choose the brand of set top box and that was difficult to find. Maybe you can see it if you power cycle your set top box with the TV on.

I the end it worked but not as good as the remote with the set top box, which could be configured to work with the LG TV.

Fetch TV is a very popular set top box in Australia. Please let me know how the magic remote can be configured to control it.

Many thanks

Dan

You can try the “Big Sat” brand, remote type 3. It will give you limited control of the fetch TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk