Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Assem elmurr

Network error 7

Question

3 answers to this question

@Assem elmurr 

See this:

link hidden, please login to view

If you are below firmware 05.80.03, then you will not have this useful fix (especially item 3):
1. Improvement regarding Netflix usability have been applied.
2. Addition of satellite channels and feature updates in certain countries. (Russia/CIS country)
3. IPv6 connection feature on/off can be selected from Network/Wired Connection settings. ***
4. also, minor bugs are fixed.

Note that the latest version is 05.80.60 so best to get that version, using the USB stick method, reboot TV,
go to the network settings, and you might find that turning the IPV6 to OFF will fix it up, as most home networks
don't need/use IPV6, IPV4 works just fine (sometimes IPV6, if active, can cause odd technical issues).

Are you using the inbuilt WiFi dongle, or a direct LAN cable connection from your router by the way, or those IP over mains power plugs with LAN cables? If the latter, some are glitchy and need re-pairing often, and do NOT like going into those multi socket strips. To be sure all is well if LAN connected,try a laptop on the network cable used for the TV, to be sure it works, before messing with the TV settings.

Edited by td47
Typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.