Quantcast

Photos and Videos app works unintuitively?

Question

I loaded the Photos & Videos app and was pleased to see a Filter that allowed it to show both Photos AND Videos.  So I applied that Filter (which was probably the default anyway).  I see thumbnails of Photos AND Videos.  So then I clicked on the first thumbnail, which happened to be a video.  When that video finished playing, it went to the next video and so on through all the videos.  I expected it to go to the next Photo OR Video.  In other words I expected it to step through and play the thumbnails as they were displayed by the filter.

I don't suppose the LG webOS programmers visit this forum, but if they do, can this feature be changed?  If I just wanted to watch videos, I would have changed the filter to just videos.  Instead it looks like it launches the video player and then goes to the next video.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Legion
      I just bought a OLEDG177PUA with what I assume is webos 6.  Why is there not a setting available for me to set the default home screen.... to the home screen?  I am constantly ending up on some random live LG TV channel, and having to wrestle it to go "back" to "home" by pressing the home button over and over.  At the very least let me easily switch to a gallery picture as a home screen option.  It's a gallery TV after all is it not?
      I haven't watched live TV since 2003. With all the app options on the home screen now, why on earth would I need to start now? Please enable a way to make live TV stop being the default. It was bad enough that I had to endure a static screen to constantly wrestle back out of to get to the home screen, but I'm not sure what's worse, static or Ancient Aliens. 🙄

Also explain HBO Max. How do you guys have ancient aliens but not HBO Max?
    • By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
    • By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By Jane McCoy
      the app will restart to free memory. why? how do I fix this?