Quantcast

Photos and Videos app works unintuitively?

Mark Tiede

Question

I loaded the Photos & Videos app and was pleased to see a Filter that allowed it to show both Photos AND Videos.  So I applied that Filter (which was probably the default anyway).  I see thumbnails of Photos AND Videos.  So then I clicked on the first thumbnail, which happened to be a video.  When that video finished playing, it went to the next video and so on through all the videos.  I expected it to go to the next Photo OR Video.  In other words I expected it to step through and play the thumbnails as they were displayed by the filter.

I don't suppose the LG webOS programmers visit this forum, but if they do, can this feature be changed?  If I just wanted to watch videos, I would have changed the filter to just videos.  Instead it looks like it launches the video player and then goes to the next video.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.
    • By Low Grade
      hi, 
      i just need to listen to the audio of certain Youtube videos so is it possible to turn off the screen ?.............this is possible for Live TV though............😀
    • By matesz
      Hi
      I have LG C3 connected to yamaha A-S501 via optical cable.

When i pair the devices with universal control both power and volume features works as intended.
      After pairing i cannot turn on or off connected device, but volume works.

It's like option to send power signal via IR is turned off and i cannot find option in settings to change it.

Please help, i just replaced AMP explicitly to have this feature
    • By Brianco
      Hello 
      We have an LG55UQ75006LF 2022 model. Until recently we were getting Dolby Atmos on our Creative soundbar. This was via Disney+ as well as numerous clips on YouTube. Now only Dolby Digital plays. We haven't altered any settings, so cannot understand what has happened. There has never been an option for Dolby Atmos in the TV settings, so assume it was some kind of pass through.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By News Reporter
      LG OLED Brings Back the Works of Kim Whanki to New York in 50 Years with Frieze New York and the Korean Cultural Center New York

link hidden, please login to view