Quantcast

Displaying Analytics Dashboard

Derek Brown

Question

I just purchased an LG 55" UJ6200 and want to use it to display an analytics dashboard in my office. It will be a mostly static display of KPIs and I want to display it from a web site.

The issue I run into is the cursor displays persistently and won't disappear, so even when in full screen on the web browser, the cursor is displayed. I put it to the bottom right corner but it's still visible. Do you have any suggestions for how I full screen display a website without any of the browser's UI showing?

Thanks,

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sandtonman
      I have an LG 55NANO86VNA TV. It has always displayed Netflix and other content in DV with no issues.
      Since the recent TV firmware update to 4.50.51, although Netflix shows DV content available, the TV no longer displays the DV logo top-right when any DV content is started.
      Nano TV also does not play test DV content on a USB memory stick in DV. This used to play as DV, and still plays fine with DV logo top-right on my older LG TV.
      Dolby Vision is 22.11.
      Anyone else seen this issue. Any suggestions please.
    • By Kevin_Idaho
      Our LG TV was just updated with the latest software - before when the TV was turned on it was set to the previous input (one of the HDMIs).   Now it appears to be sent to the Home Dashboard and I have to manually change it to the desired HDMI input.    Does anyone know how to fix this?    Thanks!
    • By Filip_IT
      Hello
      I have login issue on a brand new LG TV 55UR640S0ZD there I  want to create content with content manager and create Groups with Group Manager 2.0.
      I´m trying to login to Dashboard with chrome and Internet Explorer browser which is connected to wlan with IP address:
      link hidden, please login to view  Here it says to Input Password and I have tested
      admin
      Without success, what is the default password?  
      I have reset the TV from Hotell mode menu and ordinary Menu to factory default but does it exist any other way to reset TV?
      How can I get access to my TV?
      All help is appreciated
      BR. Filip

• By Dimetrius Smith
      Hello guys
      When i try to open home dashboard i see notification
      How can i fix it?
    • By mpholic
      I just purchased a LG 55UH6090 4k web OS 3 television. I connect to my Plex media server via wifi network and using what I believe to be Smartshare everything appears ok. All my video folders show up properly. All the video files inside these folders show up normally and the video plays with no problem. Unfortunately the subtitles do not display. It detects the subtitle track since the sub icon is not grayed out. I've toggled the icon on and off multipke times and subtitkes do not appear. Playing the same video file via USB connection produces the same result. Video and audio but no subtitles. The video is a .mkv file with embedded subtitles. This same file plays 100% correctly through my Samsung smart tv, Samsung bluray player and my WDTV live hub. It plays properly via USB and wifi from Plex media server. Only device which has a problem is my webOS 3 tv from lg. Any ideas? Thanks