Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

calli

upgrade webOs 3.3.3 to WebOs 3.5

Question

8 answers to this question

In that case it is a WebOS 3.0 revision. To the best of my knowledge it will not be upgraded to 3.5 or higher. I think it is due to hardware differences between the chipsets.

7 hours ago, nemilose said:

UH TVs have WebOS 3.0. You cannot upgrade it to any higher version.

Then why is my version on 3.3.3?

Definitely not.TV lists WebOs as 3.3.3-4305 (dreadlocks-dhar..)

Firmware is 5.30.10

I know difference between the two!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nemilose said:

In that case it is a WebOS 3.0 revision. To the best of my knowledge it will not be upgraded to 3.5 or higher. I think it is due to hardware differences between the chipsets.

Sounds logical, although I wish It was not so and was able to be upgraded.

Do you perhaps know what should be the  available internal storage? Mine is only 0.15/0.62GP?

Thanks

I have UH8507 and the available internal storage is 0.11/0.62 GB.
However, if I go to LG Content Store and click on some application, it says that the available internal storage is 463/631 MB.

Thanks for the info.

LG's  memory management is weird to say the least. That is why I suppose the browser switches off while streaming movies and says it has run out of memory even if you've deleted the History and Cache.

Why offer the feature if they can't provide enough memory? You can't delete apps either to free up space that you don't want.