Quantcast

Onebox HD App is Crashing on my LG Smart TV, Can I Fix it?

oneboxhdapp

Question

I heard that the onebox hd app will help me stream content to my tv and that can replace any paid services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.

I have tried installing it from the official website 

link hidden, please login to view
 but it's getting crashed whenever I update it to the latest version and I am not able to play the movies on my LG Smart TV. Any Expert views on this? Need urgent help and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Donald Steven.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By Santy
      Alexa controls everything on my lg  thinq90 exept turning it on but it will turn it off plz help
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By Jjufyu23
      Hi,
      I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
      Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
      My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
      I tried to use (with no success):
      - Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
      - Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
      - VLC UPnP feature - same as above
      What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
    • By Saintboy
      Hello there. Please help me. I got an LG smart tv,model 55LA621O-TD,software version 04.28.18.  This tv seems not to have the LG content store,or to be precise it doesnt give me the option to download APPS such as youtube,netflix,etc. Im registered onthe LG account already. Pls help me