Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

oneboxhdapp

Onebox HD App is Crashing on my LG Smart TV, Can I Fix it?

Question

I heard that the onebox hd app will help me stream content to my tv and that can replace any paid services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.

I have tried installing it from the official website http://oneboxhdapp.org/ but it's getting crashed whenever I update it to the latest version and I am not able to play the movies on my LG Smart TV. Any Expert views on this? Need urgent help and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Donald Steven.

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, George Hofmeister said:

It looks like you are trying to install an Android APK on webOS, which will not work as the two OSs are completely different beasts.

Oh, thank you, sir, Is there any alternative method to do that?

6 hours ago, oneboxhdapp said:

Oh, thank you, sir, Is there any alternative method to do that?

The easiest way would be for OneBox to produce an app for webOS, otherwise no you are not going to get the service.

2 minutes ago, George Hofmeister said:

The easiest way would be for OneBox to produce an app for webOS, otherwise no you are not going to get the service.

Oh, Ok sir, Thank you for your time and support.