Quantcast

keyboard for searching web

Kevin Laborde

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Ian_AW
      G'day,
      Many apps will bring up an alphabetised layout of keys rather than the more conventional QWERTY keyboard.
      Is there a way of overriding this so that a conventional QWERTY layout can be used?
      Thanks.
    • By Jeffrey Rapp
      I recently purchased an LG OLED48C2AUA. Frankly, I'm not pleased. The biggest problem is searching for programs, particularly across apps. For example, if I'm in Netflix, and search for a program that happens to be in Prime Video, using voice control (Alexa or LG) or the speak button on the remote, I usually get random UTube trailers or other suggestions, or no suggestions at all. It seems I have to know in advance what streaming app it's on, and even that doesn't work all the time. Before purchasing this TV, I used to be able to immediately find the program using the voice control on my Xfinity remote, or the Roku remote (if the program was on a streaming service) and my "unsmart" Sharp TV, with the input set to either cable box or Roku, as appropriate.
      I don't want to have to know in advance what app the program is streaming on to find it. I want to be able to simply say "Alexa, show me "Boardwalk Empire", no matter what program or app the TV is currently tuned to. I want the complete list of possibilities to choose from, particularly since some may be free, depending on my subscriptions. Is this possible?
    • By Stable_Boy
      I'm running 03.21.05 on a Nano95 8K, at the moment my numerous attempts pair my tiny Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad & Media Keys (Play, Pause, Stop, FastForward, Rewind, Previous Track and Next Track) Fail because it seems to proceed, detect and start pairing but at the time of entering the Random Code to verify and pair fails. As if it were a bug or incompatibility issues, after spending hours finally an article on the interwebs that it does not support.
    • By Raju S B
      Hi  In  the present keyboard available for YouTube on lg nano tv  iam unable to use Capital letters and also special characters.
      Is there any way to change to a better keyboard.