• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By swami
      I want to add all available apps to my LG smart TV display.   There are some youtube videos describing methods that I've researched and tried, however they didn't quite work out the way I wanted.   Is there a concrete set of steps that will enable me to add apps?    
    • By Jason Sutherland
      Terrarium TV has become one of the most downloaded third-party entertainment apps in a very short span of time. It seems the developers have done quite a bit of research to make sure this app was better than the others around.
      The impressive collection of movies and shows makes sure you have plenty to watch all the time. New content is also updated regularly. It has a nice looking interface, which is simple and easy to use. All in all, Terrarium TV is one great entertainment app to have. Download Terrarium TV 1.8.5 apk latest version:
      ExoPlayer has been discontinued. Please use YesPlayer instead!
      Added support of YesPlayer. Use it now and you will see 70% fewer video ADs!!
      Added new Real-Debrid providers
      Added new providers
      Added new video hosts
      Added new fast video host: LLCDN-Fast
      Fixed existing providers
      Fixed existing video hosts
      Disabled broken providers
      Disabled broken video hosts
      Fixed GoogleVideo links
      Fixed CDN links
      Fixed Chromecast
      Fixed downloads keep failing
      Fixed bugs and crashes
      Updated translations
    • By Martlea
      Still getting the oft reported out of memory error with latest 2017 smart tv's running very latest WebOS and App updates. So annoying LG cannot fix this problem which as been ongoing since at least 2015.ti little more than trite suggestions to re-start the TV or remove unused Apps etc.
      Problem seems to be either insufficient memory installed to run WebOS apps properly or a major problem with WebOS ability to properly manage what memory there is.
      Combined with pitifull lack of USB ports quickly occupied with hard drive if recording and time machine functionality is required the 'smart' features seem poor compared to other manufacturers now. 
    • By alice131
      Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 
      Suggest me some good apk streaming app