• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

stacdh76

user agreement

Question

4 answers to this question

On 14/03/2018 at 12:38 AM, stacdh76 said:

My agree button is greyed out so how can I accept the user agreement?

This appears to be a common problem with webOS, I believe (look elsewhere on the forum for confirmation) that is you can use your phone as a hotspot, connect the TV to the phone you will then be able to go through the procedure to accept the user agreement.  After that you will be able to go back to a 'normal' network connection.

4 hours ago, Dhirender Singh Khichi said:

M having the same problem....the user agreement not loading....wat to do for that

Did you try the answer I gave above?  Did you try searching the forum to see how others have overcome the problem?

1 hour ago, George Hofmeister said:

Did you try the answer I gave above?  Did you try searching the forum to see how others have overcome the problem?

Sir, if you have any solution to this problem then plz provide....i m not getting any solution to this problem from anywhere...