Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Similar Forum Topics
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
İ have 670v tv. I cant update my tv . İ tried via usb , cant update , i tried downgrade same problem. How İ can install firmware to my tv? Please help me
Hi guys First of all, I want to warn you that perhaps they read a lousy English, this is what came out of the Google XD translator, I do not speak English, but I hope they can understand me and give me their help. I have a LG 42LB6500-UM TV that apparently has a problem with the Firmware, since I bought it I had automatic updates configured, so it was updated several times until arriving at the mysterious Firmware 05.00.15. Why mysterious? Because according to the support page of LG this software is not in the compatible history with the model of my TV. Here the problem began.
Since then I can not update the Firmware in any way, online it marks me an error "error in the decryption of the data ...", and when I try it for usb simply nothing happens. I'm stuck in version 05.00.15, but that's not the biggest problem. From that moment I can not access the content that HDCP requires, that is, netflix, cinepolis Klic, Prime Video, etc. Yes, it allows me to play YouTube. If I turn on the HDCP in the configuration of my PS4, the screen turns blue. An error in HDCP appears in the InStart menu. Can you think of an idea to solve this problem? Is it possible to delete the firmware and install a new one in a different way to the traditional one (online and usb)? I am 3 years old with this problem, and the LG technical support staff has only told me that I should change the Mainboard, that is very expensive, and the Mainboard of my TV is in excellent condition, it is a software problem. LG 42LB6500
Serial number: 406RMEN7R340
WebOs TV version: 1.4.0-2507 (afro-ashley) regards
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.
New SW was installed on my LG OLED 65 TV this morning. Version 05.80.15 and everything seems OK so far. Anyone else have any problems with this version? Thanks