Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Maria Mejia

User agreements enable

Question

2 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• MLB.TV Issues with LG TV

I just recently purchased a new LG 65UH7700 TV and I am currently having problems with the MLB.TV app.  I can launch the app fine and I can start watching a live steaming game fine, but after about 30 seconds or so of watching a game, the app freezes and then the TV reboots.  I know it is not my internet connection because I can watch the games fine on other devices on the same network such as on my 5 year old LG TV, the Apple TV, or my iPad, or iPhone.  I purposely bought the LG TV over a Vizio because it had the MLB.TV app built in whereas the Vizio did not.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is this an issue that I should return the TV for or have a technician come out to troubleshoot?  Please help!!

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Unable to agree to user agreements

LG MT49S WON'T LET ME AGREE TO THE USER AGREEMENTS , SO I CAN ACCESS TV APPS

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: User agreement Fail

I cannot connect to any apps until User Agreement has downloaded and Agreed To. The User Agreement will not download despite excellent wi fi reception.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Unable to load user agreement

Just bought a new out of the box LG 65 inch SK90000 4K HDR. I want to use hulu , netflix and others ; however, i am receiving the following message "unable to load user agreement"

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: TV's User Guide DOA!

My brand new 75UK6190PUB  TV's  USER GUIDE  seems to have no response once reaching its home page. I press HOME on the remote .  Then select the USER GUIDE app from the bottom of the screen. The home page of the USER GUIDE displays full screen with NONE of the topics highlighted. All attempts to progress in the guide fail including the arrow keys. The only remote button button that works is EXIT (and POWER of course). Using the USER GUIDE on a Chromebook from the LG website seems to work fine. I have NOT attempted to upgrade the firmware yet, allowing for the possibility that I am doing an incorrect action. I forgot to gather my product's S/N & current firmware version when composing this message on my desktop PC, but will provide them upon request. I do not yet have a keyboard and mouse connected to the TV yet, and am using other devices to use this forum.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions