Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Maria Mejia

User agreements enable

Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Network connection issues. LG Content store doesn't connect.

I did a refresh of my LG TV 3 days ago. Sold the old LG 47" 3D LED TV and bought new 55" LG Super UltraHD TV with WebOS. I believe, the biggest con of this new TV is WebOS. Its totally frustrating. Sorry for WebOS fans. It isn't that smart and functional they way it looks. The problem I having since 3 days and being a network engineer, I am unable to solve a network issue myself which is even more frustrating for me. Ok, let me explain the issue. The TV when installed was connected to

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Sound bar issues

So I’ve got a problem with my soundbar and it’s connection with the TV. I’ve got the LG OLED tv and the LG sound bar with optical wire connection. Every time I put the tv into standby and turn it back on again later the sound bar goes from standby to on but no sound comes out. The only way I can make it interact is to switch the power off for the tv and sound bar. It then works fine until I turn the tv into standby again. Does anyone have any idea why this might be. TIA 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: recordings on WebOS tv failing with "unable to load"

I am trying to record terrestrial digital programs from my 2016 LG webosTV to a USB stick- if I set up a few programs to record, a few work,  but after a day or two it will fail. and from that point all will fail. The TV does still try to record, as I can see it pop up a notification if I am watching, but nothing is recorded. (No error message is shown then.) If I look at the "scheduled recordings" page, it shows an error, and "Unable to load" for the start and end time of the failed show.

• Question: Unable to load user agreements

I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......" Can you help?

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions