Quantcast

Airtel tv app not able to load

Gadige Haris Chandra

Question

I have LG OLED 55C7T TV bought in Dec,2017. 

I have a problem. I'm unable to download  AirtelTv app. what is the way ? May be this app is not supported by Webos of LG smart TV.

Any one tried this app before. Please help me. I called Cust. care but they are dragging the issue saying, that it was referred to their technical Dept. And will revert back. Pls do help

1 answer to this question

22 hours ago, Gadige Haris Chandra said:

I have LG OLED 55C7T TV bought in Dec,2017. 

I have a problem. I'm unable to download  AirtelTv app. what is the way ? May be this app is not supported by Webos of LG smart TV.

Any one tried this app before. Please help me. I called Cust. care but they are dragging the issue saying, that it was referred to their technical Dept. And will revert back. Pls do help

When you say that you are unable to download the app do you mean from the LC Content Store or somewhere else?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.