Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jackthehack21

Deleting all reminders.

Question

Delete all reminders

Hey everyone today I’ve had round loads of kids and they’ve done all sorts to my LG tv and set reminders for pretty much every kids show so I have to cancel every one but they keep coming

is there a way to delete *EVERY* reminder ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Google Assistant is coming to LG’s ThinQ TV in seven more countries

LG’s 2018 lineup of AI-enabled ThinQ TVs are going to be getting Google Assistant functionality in many of its international markets. Starting 8/24, Google Assistant will be available in Canada, Australia, and the UK, with support coming to South Korea, Spain, France, and Germany by the end of the year. LG’s ThinQ TVs came with integrated Google Assistant when they launched in the US and added support for Alexa commands soon after. The built-in ThinQ AI, which runs on LG’s own WebOS can be

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion

• Question: Show more than 8 subtitles

I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in embedded, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: ALL apps stopped working today on my OLED55C7

Suddenly all apps stopped working today, Dec 25, 2018. No Netflix, no Amazon, no Dolby app, no LG content store, Nothing. I assumed it was a network issue, but the TV says the network is fine and this is proven by the fact that (1) the TV is correctly setting the date and time using a time server, and (2) I am able to access  network device in my home.  My home internet is working perfectly. I tried reinstalling the firmware. No go. The built in reinstall doesn't connect either. I down

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• LG to show webOS Smart Fridge at CES 2017

The news out today as reported by Pulse News is that LG is planning to debut a webOS powered smart fridge this coming week at CES 2017. So what we know now is that webOS will be shown on TVs (we have that now), the new projector, signage (we have that now), and now a smart fridge! Stay tuned as it looks like the webOS ecosystem is growing!         According to the consumer-electronics industry Sunday, LG will unveil its smart fridge which runs webOS at CES 2017 to be held from Jan. 5 to 8

in LG webOS Smart Refrigerator

• Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions