Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jackthehack21

Deleting all reminders.

Question

Delete all reminders

Hey everyone today I’ve had round loads of kids and they’ve done all sorts to my LG tv and set reminders for pretty much every kids show so I have to cancel every one but they keep coming

is there a way to delete *EVERY* reminder ?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Charles Chidiac
      Hi there,
      Is there any way to show favorite channels list on iptv smarters app for LG tv ?
      It appears in the android version of the app on my phone, but not in the webos on tv !
      Thank you for your help.
    • By Alex
      LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app:
      LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app allows customers to subscribe and watch Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels as well as access their iTunes video library and buy or rent more than 100,000 films and TV shows. Customers with 2018 and 2019 LG TV models will also be able to enjoy the Apple TV app this year.

• By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in embedded, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?