Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jackthehack21

Deleting all reminders.

Question

Delete all reminders

Hey everyone today I’ve had round loads of kids and they’ve done all sorts to my LG tv and set reminders for pretty much every kids show so I have to cancel every one but they keep coming

is there a way to delete *EVERY* reminder ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: ALL apps stopped working today on my OLED55C7

Suddenly all apps stopped working today, Dec 25, 2018. No Netflix, no Amazon, no Dolby app, no LG content store, Nothing. I assumed it was a network issue, but the TV says the network is fine and this is proven by the fact that (1) the TV is correctly setting the date and time using a time server, and (2) I am able to access  network device in my home.  My home internet is working perfectly. I tried reinstalling the firmware. No go. The built in reinstall doesn't connect either. I downloaded the correct firmware and put it on a USB stick. The TV sees the stick if I navigate to it, but doesn't prompt me to run the firmware update. Finally, as a miserable, undesirable, last resort, I reset the TV. THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER! Does anyone know how to fix this?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• LG to show webOS Smart Fridge at CES 2017

The news out today as reported by Pulse News is that LG is planning to debut a webOS powered smart fridge this coming week at CES 2017. So what we know now is that webOS will be shown on TVs (we have that now), the new projector, signage (we have that now), and now a smart fridge! Stay tuned as it looks like the webOS ecosystem is growing!         According to the consumer-electronics industry Sunday, LG will unveil its smart fridge which runs webOS at CES 2017 to be held from Jan. 5 to 8 in Las Vegas.    This marks its first attempt to try out webOS on its kitchen appliances. The firm has rolled out TVs that run webOS, Linux kernel-based multitask operating system for smart devices like TVs and smartwatches, back in 2014....Read More    

in LG webOS Smart Refrigerator

• Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Google Assistant is coming to LG’s ThinQ TV in seven more countries

LG’s 2018 lineup of AI-enabled ThinQ TVs are going to be getting Google Assistant functionality in many of its international markets. Starting 8/24, Google Assistant will be available in Canada, Australia, and the UK, with support coming to South Korea, Spain, France, and Germany by the end of the year. LG’s ThinQ TVs came with integrated Google Assistant when they launched in the US and added support for Alexa commands soon after. The built-in ThinQ AI, which runs on LG’s own WebOS can be used for TV-specific commands, such as “search for the soundtrack of this movie,” while Google Assistant and Alexa can be used as a smart home hub. You can basically use the TV the same way you’d use your Google Home by speaking commands into the mic on your remote. LG is also planning on bringing Amazon Alexa support to Australia and Canada in the future, but no time is specified yet.   Source: https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/8/24/17779468/google-assistant-lg-thinq-tv

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Permanently Delete Apps

Is there a way to permanently delete apps to free up both ROM and RAM?  Uninstalling does not do it to allow for your TV response time to improve. A regular reset also fails to accomplish it. Will a factory reset produce the desired results?  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions