Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Chapters in ripped movies can't be accessed (OLED55B6T)

I'm using Serviio on a Raspberry Pi as my DLNA server. If I rip a DVD/Blu-Ray movie with MakeMKV, retaining the chapters from the disc, I can use VLC as the DLNA client on my PC to play the rip from Serviio on the Pi, and I can access the chapters in the ripped file, jumping forwards and backwards from chapter to chapter. However, if I use the DLNA client in my LG OLED55B6T to play the same rip, the chapters can't be accessed - trying to do so jumps to the next/previous rip in the folder on the server. Has anyone managed to get chapters working with the DLNA client on an LG TV? p.s. I also tested by connecting a Chromecast to the TV, and using BubbleuPnP on my phone as the DLNA client and casting the phone to the TV. That method also allows me to access the chapters on the movie rip, so it looks even more as though this is a shortcoming in the DLNA client built into the TV.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Is there any alternative app to Terrarium TV for movies Streaming?

Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have,  Suggest me some good apk streaming app

in The Lounge - Off Topic

• Question: Data Cap and Stream Quality

Ive lived in a city my whole life, and just moved to a rural area that has 6x more expensive internet that is 4x slower and has low 50gb monthly data cap... thanks VIASAT AND HUGHES NET! Anyway, I think i may get me a lg uk6200, mainly cause low input lag, and hopefully I THINK its the 6300 without the stupid slimAI, and bluetooth features... hopefully.. I ask, with the amazon, netflix, hulu app, and youtube app, Can i set the data rate to SD or lower. I simply cannot use 720 or 1080, or by god 4k or i will hit my cap limit in probably a few days. or hours lol.   I used to love my palm pixi and hopefully the webos evolved a bit to accomodate the world that has data caps. It would be nice to hear someone who knows the question... otherwise I will probably have to buy a roku for that functionality

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Google Movies App update expected?

Trying to find out if the Google Movies App will be updated to support 4K anytime soon?   There was an article stating this will happen on WEBOS soon, but no news since.  Update:  Well, it appears that the 4K on Google Movies App is now working.  I show 4K plus HDR, but didn't see an actual update from the APP.   Oh well, this is good news!  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• App for Ultriviolet movies database

Many store-bought movie discs come with a code to redeem a digital copy of the movie from Ultraviolet.  It is flippin' hard to find an easy way to play UV movies and an app on the TV itself would answer the prayers of millions. Please create an app for webOS that will be able to play my UV mopvies from both my UK and US libraries.

in LG webOS Wish List