Quantcast

DVB-T & DVB-S as ONE program list

I have  "[LG] webOS TV UJ6307"

If you use Android phone with app:

"LG TV Plus" then you can create favorite channels list witch will contain DVB-S and DVB-S channels, but with LG Remote it is impossible to create one program list :|

I understand it could take extra +2sec to switch between DVB-S <> DVB-T but why it is so complicated on TV with basic tool like LG Remote? - Create List A, Crate list A and switch between them .... horrible  experience ... saying TV have 2 sources of signal with that solution of switching it is a lie.

Another feature for future TVs is 1Gb Ethernet port ... in 2017 .. use still 100 Mb ... is mistake ....

On 16/01/2018 at 2:05 PM, Paweł Tołoczko said:

Another feature for future TVs is 1Gb Ethernet port ... in 2017 .. use still 100 Mb ... is mistake ....

Well you could add a Gigabit connection, but there is little point as even a 4K stream will run happily over 100Mbps connection.  Recommendations for 4K runs between 13 and 25Mbps depending on which streaming service you believe.

link hidden, please login to view

Yes if you have multiple users streaming 4K a Gigabit network might be advisable, but it does not mean that you need a Gigabit port on the device you are streaming to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By News Reporter
      LG’s SIGNATURE OLED M 97-Inch TV Honored for Delivering 4K Without the Cables

ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, Oct. 25, 2023 — This week, TIME revealed its annual list of the Best Inventions, naming
      link hidden, please login to view to the list which features 200 extraordinary innovations changing our lives. Launched in the U.S. this past August, the LG SIGNATURE OLED M is the world’s first OLED TV with 4K 120hz wireless connectivity and is available in 97-, 83-, and 77-inch models. The TIME’s Best Inventions of 2023 list is compiled by nominations from TIME’s editors and correspondents around the world, and through an online application process, paying special attention to growing fields—such as AI, green energy, and sustainability. Each contender is evaluated on a number of key factors, including originality, efficacy, ambition, and impact. See the full list here: .
      Of the new list, TIME’s editors write: “The result is a list of 200 groundbreaking inventions (and 50 special mention inventions)—including the world’s most powerful supercomputer, a game-changing entertainment venue, and a new shape—that are changing how we live, work, play, and think about what’s possible.”
      Drawing on a decade of OLED innovation to deliver exceptional viewing experiences, the LG SIGNATURE OLED M is a testament to LG’s technical and design prowess. The LG SIGNATURE OLED M features a Zero Connect Box to wirelessly transmit high-quality video and audio to the screen at 4K 120Hz, leaving the area around the screen free from the visual distractions of cables and TV accessories. The LG SIGNATURE OLED M’s wireless solution represents true innovation and a crucial step forward in the evolution of TVs.
      To learn more about the LG SIGNATURE OLED M, visit .
      # # #

• By Peyton Wheeler
      Passion hours app won't show anything but the softcore content. Anyone had this problem?
    • By kerbe
      I have six Sonos smart speakers in my home and WebOS recognizes them all as Media Servers, making it necessary to scroll to find the ACTUAL Media Server. Is is possible to set WebOS to NOT recognize the Sonos speakers as Media Servers?
    • By Tamás A.
      hello,
      I'm having problems with terrestrial TV broadcasts after installing the (Version 06.10.30) software package. The TV broadcasts that were saved are out of order and the search no longer runs as before. Suddenly the search bar jumps from 0% to 100% and no broadcasts are found. Neither radio nor TV. I have tried 3 DVBT2 antennas and two coax cables to see if that is the problem. But all of them behaved the same way on the TV, which is an LG 60SJ850V-ZA. I also tried a full TV reset but that didn't help. I also had the TV turned off for a longer period of time with no electricity, but it made no difference. The release date of the softer package is in December on the site, for me it appeared on the TV (OTA) around late January - early February. Should I expect a new patch in the near future or should I try a downgrade? Any other advice? Thanks in advance for your replies.
      I'm currently buying a DVBT2 TV-BOX to watch the channels that are important to me, it's just a bit funny that I need this for such an "expensive" TV (for me). It is not a modern AI piece, but still...