Quantcast

LG 43UH750V net streaming

Hannu Pyykkönen

Question

Are there any ways to troubleshoot the nonfunctional netTV? Or any settings I should look for? 

I have been able to watch nettv broadcasts without any until the change of mobile operator change. Watching nettv

over wifi works ok on my laptop and android phone, but the tv complains about server/connection/format when trying to watch netTV.

BR

Hannu

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By rupy911
      Good evening everyone, Since yesterday I have a problem that is driving me crazy. I have the smart TV in question and I can practically no longer see any content from any platform except YouTube, let me explain. If I open Netflix I see everything correctly but when I launch any content the TV loads up to 20-25% then gives me an error stating that that content cannot be played. Same problem with Disney+, the app tries to load any video then gives me an error, try again, same thing with Amazon prime. Basically only YouTube works. I'll list what I did: - Fully updated TV, fully updated apps - I unplugged and waited, nothing - I reset to factory settings, nothing - I changed 3 different networks, two wifi and one wired, changed 3 different DNs, inserted manual IPs, put back DHCP, nothing - I uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, nothing. The network works because the TV runs all the tests and is connected stably to my fiber. It's a problem that not even LG support can tell me about. I don't know what to do anymore, all that remains is to think of a firmware/hardware problem. Can you give me some advice? Thank you Roberto
    • By LG user1
      I can't open settings on my LG B9 55" either from the remote (results in black screen) or from menu system (same). Also, when I click on any streaming app, nothing happens although the buttons on the remote otherwise work. I would like to try a factory reset, but can't do this without accessing the system menu. If you know how to factory reset without the menu or otherwise know a fix, please let me know!
    • By Bokka
      Hi everyone!
      As far as you know, will Microsoft's Xcloud service always be exclusive to Samsung smart TVs or is the app also expected to arrive for TVs with WebOS?
      I know that I can use the browser on the TV, but I wonder if a special app will come out in the future.
      Also, if you know, will the PsNOW do Sony app ever come out to play Playstation titles in cloud streaming?
      A thousand thanks
    • By HRoland
      Hi,
      I have an LG UQ8100 TV with the latest WebOS v03.30.60.
      There are so many websites that not properly working with the included webos browser. Seems there is some problem with processing modern JavaScript solutions. Some parts are missing (e.g. sliders), that on PC works flawlessly from Chrome/Firefox/Edge.
      The second problem is with the online streaming services. There are so many provider in my case Udemy, that is widely used from web, but has no dedicated webos app. (I have the same problem with Telekom TVGO).
      The problem is with the encoded video streams. They are loading infinite or play 2-3 seconds then stops and starts never again.
      It is clear that the problem is with the webos browser solution, any other platform (PC, mobile), these sites works flawlessly.
      In the settings I tried to switch on and off the "Adaptive JavaScript streaming" option, but nothing changed.
      So the browser needs to be updated, because at the moment it is useless to me and there is no alternatives.