Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hannu Pyykkönen

LG 43UH750V net streaming

Question

Are there any ways to troubleshoot the nonfunctional netTV? Or any settings I should look for? 

I have been able to watch nettv broadcasts without any until the change of mobile operator change. Watching nettv

over wifi works ok on my laptop and android phone, but the tv complains about server/connection/format when trying to watch netTV.

BR

Hannu

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?
      Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?
      Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 

By rologoetz, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Cant watch internet programmes

Every time i try to watch netfilix or any other prigrammes on my smart tv. It restarts saying its going to  free space but still dont let me watch the app

By Maxwell loxley, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Change the background of lg oled ??

Hello .. i just want 2 know if there are any posibility to change the backgroung of the LG OLED55C7V 55"A ?? 

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Request: Simplelink will disable upon Sound output change

In current state of firmware the simplelink function will disable itself when switching through sound output quick menu. I am trying to switch between TV output and External Aux output (headphones) as I don't use my home cinema speakers all the time. But between those 2 options there is a "optical"  output which cannot be enabled at the same time as the HDMI-CEC/Simplelink funciton so the TV will disable it BUT not re-enable it after you move to external aux output (or any other not conflicting with the settings). This is highly frustrating as you must one again navigate to the full settings menu / general / hdmi-cec and enable it manually. So I am making this request. Thank you  

By marakoss, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • FCC Lists a New Palm Phone in the Works

Unfortunately not running our beloved webOS, but Android, FCC documents show a new Palm phone in the works. If you recall, the Palm brand was purchased by TLC with the promise of releasing new Palm branded phones.....
        First spotted by Android Police, new filings show a device called the Palm PVG100 has passed through the FCC and WiFi Alliance. Yes, a Palm smartphone submitted by the Palm Ventures Group just showed up in 2018. Not much is known about the device, but it is an Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone with WiFi 2.4GHz and quad-band LTE support. If you went "huh" after reading 2.4GHz, you are correct with that reaction as this device will not support the faster 5GHz band, common in most devices now, by the looks of this filing. ....read more   Palm PVG100 Escapes Smartphone Purgatory Running Android Oreo
      Read more at https://hothardware.com/news/palm-pvg100-android-81-oreo-fcc-wi-fi-alliance#FEfCvRfRWTaoFl4R.99 

By Alex, in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• 1 reply