Quantcast

LG 43UH750V net streaming

Hannu Pyykkönen

Question

Are there any ways to troubleshoot the nonfunctional netTV? Or any settings I should look for? 

I have been able to watch nettv broadcasts without any until the change of mobile operator change. Watching nettv

over wifi works ok on my laptop and android phone, but the tv complains about server/connection/format when trying to watch netTV.

BR

Hannu

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Fisher
      Very frustrating !!  Never know when tv drops wifi ..happens all the time UH8500 TV
    • By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.
    • By Mindaugas Vaiciulis
      Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).
      While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.
      Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.
      Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.
      So now i am kinda desperate. 
      What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.
    • By Samreen Singh
      I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 8.8.8.8. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
      My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help
    • By SGray
      Hi - My LG television is currently being bombarded by my toddler messing with the physical control panel, mainly for the volume. Separate to this, I always like to have an Android-enabled remote as I don't always have the physical remote at my side.
      As I did with my old Samsung television prior to upgrading, I disabled the physical buttons on the television using Hotel Mode. I did it on my LG and it was perfectly fine... Until I went to use the LG ThinQ Android app. What followed was days of head scratching why suddenly my LG app was not working - In the end because a few days had passed, my toddler wasn't interested in the non-working physical buttons, I decided to play around with the Hotel Mode - This is when I found that there was a direct conflict between the Android app and Hotel Mode being enabled.
      I tried on a different phone with the same results. However toddler has once again realised the physical buttons work - So in the process of pulling out my hair. I did have another remote app which worked well on my Samsung television, but LG seemed to have nixed it on support so I cannot use the third party app.
      Is there a light at the end of the tunnel??