Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hannu Pyykkönen

LG 43UH750V net streaming

Question

Are there any ways to troubleshoot the nonfunctional netTV? Or any settings I should look for? 

I have been able to watch nettv broadcasts without any until the change of mobile operator change. Watching nettv

over wifi works ok on my laptop and android phone, but the tv complains about server/connection/format when trying to watch netTV.

BR

Hannu

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG SJ800V - YouTube App - Change User

Hello, I am using WebOS3.5 on my LG 49 SJV800V. When I log into my YouTube account on my TV via my smartphone app, I login as the wrong user from my Google account.  In the smartphone app the right user is shown, but when I am signed in on the TV app, the Google User is signed in, instead of the one I am using for YouTube. For people who do not know what I am talking about - you can have different Users in one Google account. A while ago Google decided to merge the Google account with

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Wifi Issue

I have LG webOS TV LJ554T when trying to connect the wifi its now getting connect its shows the status as checking...  And gives error message Unable to connect to the network. Unknown issue has occurred. Please check the status and try again. Wifi is working fine in all the mobile devices. Tried connecting with ethernet cable and ot also shows the status as checking.. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Wifi must be turned on?

When trying to use apps that need an internet connection I get an error (-106) saying that there is no connection. When I go to settings -> Network -> Wifi it says that wifi is turned off and I need to turn it on to see available networks. Well there's no switch or option to turn wifi on. I've had it connected to wifi before. Also sometimes it disconnects and then I have to go back in and tell it to connect again. This is the first time its said the wifi was off. I did a google search

• Question: WiFi is turned off

Hello, In the network option for Wi-Fi connection I'm unable to see the ON/OFF option for the wifi connection. The message says "Wi-Fi is turned off. Turn it on to see the list of available networks that you can connect to and additional related menu items". As this has previously happened for which I had to call the customer service for which they had sent an associate for that after which it worked properly. If that problem had been fixed then why this issue/problem occurred again?