Quantcast

Shahid Sethi

sjsethi

Question

Hi,

Have a nice day.

My LG TV with webOS 3.0.  43 LJ 550

I am looking to install  “IFLIX” and  a few Apps available on Google Play, however, it seems Google Play is not installed on the webOS software pre-installed. I can only find Google Play Movies and TV, which does not allow me to install 3rd party Apps.

Is there a way to install Google Play app and 3rd party apps ?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.