Quantcast

Factory reset onscreen

Bikram

Question

I got 43 inch web smart tv few months back .. its worked nicely but these days i am facing factory rest on screen which does not go when i turned off . And when it appears the sound  also goes off. The setting doesn’t work at all its becomes useless is there any solutions for this??

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Can you be more specific ?

1) Have you called LG Customer Service and described your problem to them? What did they say to do? Have you done it?  The reason I ask is that this sounds like a big problem - you need to open a ticket just in case its a problem that can't be fixed without replacing parts - you want to register your TV with them and make sure you call in the problem before the end of the warranty period. - Also, if this a chronic problem with your specific model - they will provide an answer a lot faster than the forum unless someone here has had the same problem with the same model - most of what is diagnosed here is for Problems that LG hasn't helped with usually problems that are intermittent or have multiple possible causes

That said - if you have contacted LG tell us what they said and what they told you to do, also need more information, I think there are 2  43" models which one do you have? What is current firmware level? Are you connected to the internet, if so, have you been updating your firmware (is TV set to accept automatic updates or do u have it set to manual? What year is your model - 2017, 2016?

2) When did problem start - did anything else happen around the same time - like adding a new device to the TV, new cable box, surround sound system, a new Blu-Ray or DVD player?

3) What is currently connected to the TV inputs - how are they connected - HDMI Cable only? Are you using the Optical connections

Lets start with these questions - please contact LG customer Service first and let us know what they said or if u already did tell us what happened.

Chris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.