Quantcast

LG AN-VC550 camera

Rajasekhar

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex222222222
      Hello,
      I purchased an IP surveillance camera and I don't know how to connect it to LG TV. I have already wasted several days looking for applications and ways to connect but in vain, only now do I realize how "poor" the application portfolio of this TV is. Pretty sad. Anyway, I'm looking for an application with which I can watch my surveillance camera live. The camera is from TP-link and supports RTSP/Onvif Protocols.
    • By Jersey Jim
      I am searching for a wireless outdoor camera to display on my LG TV for my wife to keep an eye on the grandkids in the yard while she's working form home. Does the camera need to support the ThinQ App on the TV? I want to use one camera but don't know what to buy. I have a wireless wifi router in the house, if that helps.
    • By News Reporter
      When it comes to interacting with a brand, 71 percent of customers expect personalization in products and services, while 76 percent get frustrated when they don’t find it, according to a recent
      link hidden, please login to view. This applies to customer experiences on the road, with more drivers searching for mobility solutions that actively assess – and adapt to – their very own driving scenario. Thanks to intelligent camera sensors which retrieve and assess all kinds of roadside information, cars can now think for themselves, providing adjustments tailored to each driving situation without drivers having to do the tweaking themselves.
      Camera sensors are image, distance and object-based sensors which provide the driver with important identifiable information about the vehicle’s surroundings. They are crucially different to standard cameras in that they not only capture images but also make active assessment of the information displayed in these images. With a variety of functions such as measuring vehicle distance to recognize imminent collisions and assessing when the driver veers out of lane, camera sensors play a fundamental role in safe driving and are pivotal for the customized, proactive mobility experience that today’s drivers demand.
      Let’s take a closer look at how sensors are inventing new tailored customer experiences on the road.
      Using Data to Transform Driving Experiences
      Built-in camera sensors have shifted the paradigm of driving. In the past, the driver was entirely responsible for judging traffic and maneuvering the vehicle. But with camera sensors now acting as an extra pair of eyes, vehicles can take a lot of the work.

The core technology that makes autonomous driving possible is the Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) and its cameras. Like the name suggests, these cameras detect traffic, signals, vehicle speeds, direction, pedestrians and all other important information located within the driving environment.

The customized information these sensors collect not only plays an instrumental role in detecting potential vehicle hazards and establishing a safe driving environment, but also unlocks a more pleasurable and convenient driving experience.
      Today’s most advanced automobiles are fully equipped with recognition technology that lets them perform a multitude of tasks when given simple gestures by the driver. For instance, some cars unlock when it senses the owner is nearby, others adjust the seats once recognizing the person or open the sunroof with a wave of a hand – and some do it all. What’s more, if you enjoy nodding your head along to your favorite songs on the road, you can even register a unique hand gesture for cranking up the volume.

Beyond hand gestures, cars can recognize the identity of everyone on board through built-in interior cameras, which means it can adjust seats and temperatures specifically for that person automatically. While services may vary by manufacturer, these automatic, sensor-powered features are essential for shaping the tailored driving experiences we can claim with the latest vehicles.
      Other than these tailor-made features to maximize the driver’s comfort, LG’s award-winning ADAS system and its top-notch camera sensors come with a variety of features to ensure the safest driving experience. With sensors making real-time assessments of the roadside situation and the ADAS system adapting accordingly, the driver no longer needs to worry about keeping eyes on the road at all times.

For an inexperienced or distracted driver, it’s quite easy to veer out of lane – which may potentially lead to various incidents, including striking other vehicles or roadside objects. In such situations, the camera sensor comes to aid by monitoring the car’s lane departure and transmitting the visual information to the ADAS system. The ADAS then gives the driver a warning to get back on track, or in the case of more advanced and autonomous systems, will gently lead the automobile back to the original lane.

The ADAS system and its built-in camera sensors play an important role in forward collision avoidance as well. For those times when the driver cannot immediately catch onto the sudden appearance of vehicle obstacles, camera sensors act as a handy second pair of eyes. For instance, when a pedestrian bounds across the road and the driver cannot react accordingly, camera sensors will capture the information so that the ADAS system can give out an emergency signal, or if necessary, set off the emergency brakes automatically.
      With tailor-made features which adapt to every driver’s unique roadside experience, LG’s advanced camera sensors and the ADAS system will continue to deliver the utmost driving comfort as well as ensure the safest ride.
      Looking to the future, the company is all-in on the development of innovative mobility technologies that make novel experiences even more convenient, enjoyable and unique to each individual driver.
      # # #

• By News Reporter
      New Video Camera Solution With LG webOS Facilitates Convenient
      Medical Staff-Patient Interactions, Day and Night

SEOUL, Jan. 26, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its Smart Cam Pro (model AN-VC22PR), a 4K video camera designed for use in hospitals and healthcare centers. LG Smart Cam Pro delivers sharp, clear image quality with or without the lights on, allowing seamless video communications at any time of day or night. The new model also presents healthcare solution providers with customizability through the integration of LG’s versatile webOS platform.
      LG Smart Cam Pro incorporates a 4K RGB main camera and a 4K night vision camera, each offering crisp, ultra-high definition (3,840 x 2,160) images1 and 4x digital zoom. The device also implements LG’s HDR effect, which adjusts color and contrast to make the subject easier to see, even when they are backlit by strong, natural or artificial light. When paired with a TV/display2 in the patient rooms, LG Smart Cam Pro with customized solution makes it possible for medical staff to complete their rounds virtually and ascertain if a patient needs specific support before physically attending to them. Also, after accepting a call placed through LG Smart Cam Pro, the screen of the recipient’s TV3 switches from the content being viewed to the camera feed, then switches back once the call has ended.
      Featuring a compact, space-saving design with a foldable mount, LG Smart Cam Pro can be placed on or near a TV or display. The device has a subtle, dark silver casing and a gloss-black front featuring a manual privacy cover that can be moved over the main lens at the user’s discretion. To provide clear communications between patients and medical staff, LG Smart Cam Pro is equipped with a built-in 4-way microphone system with echo cancellation and noise reduction.
      Additionally, LG’s 4K smart camera leverages the LG webOS platform, which provides a convenient user experience with the ability to add new and customized services in the future, and a Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. high-performance system on chip (SoC) for the Internet of Things (IoT) – capable of providing an excellent video experience and intensive Edge AI applications – to deliver seamless software services4 for healthcare solutions.
      “Utilizing both Qualcomm Technologies’ system-on-chip innovations and the LG webOS platform will allow the LG Smart Cam Pro to transform the way that medical services are performed across the globe,” said Jeffery Torrance, senior vice president and general manager of Connected Smart Systems (CSS), Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. “LG and Qualcomm Technologies are continuing to advance IoT camera technology for consumers and businesses alike.”
      “Based on the LG webOS platform and Qualcomm’s advanced SoC, the new LG Smart Cam Pro is a 4K video camera solution intended to provide a convenient means of medical staff-patient communication in busy healthcare settings,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “A reliable innovation partner, LG will continue to provide a wide range of product lineups designed to meet the specific needs of diverse business sectors.”
      The LG Smart Cam Pro will be introduced at ISE 2023, which will be held in Barcelona, Spain from January 31 to February 3. To learn more about the innovation, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      1 Image definition may vary depending on the network environment.
      2 Available on a TV/display connected via HDMI.
      3 Available on compatible LG commercial TVs when connected via MPI port.
      4 Performance may vary depending on the network environment.

• By Information Technology
      Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I have LG Smart TV (50UN7340PVC) and would like to connect with Logitech Conference USB camera (BCC950). Does anyone have idea whether it support or no? When I connect, the message pop up that HID device connected. After that I can't find any option for the camera. Please advise. Thank you