Dave White

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cam22
      I am trying to sign into my LG account on my LG C1 OLED TV. The page will not load. All I get is a constant revolving circle. Please help.
    • By coyote
      Is there any way to delete the preinstalled apps?   I particularly hate the "LG Channels" app because if I were to click the Antennae input inadvertently, something on one of those channels could cause burn in.
    • By vilex
      I've tried all three methods to connect an account to my TV. With the thinQ app, when I press the link button, it tells me it was unable to link the account. With the web browser option, it spins indefinitely while verifying login info. With the remote login, it pops up with an error about a temporary server issue.
      I've already done a software update which didn't help. I've also tried creating a new account using the TV and that had the same results.
      Any ideas on how to resolve this?
    • By WBCS নলেজ একাডেমী
      Hi, i've bought lg 55Nano75PTZ LED tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?
    • By talteo
      how to delete my account from this forum? There is no section on settings menu.