Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave White

Delete Account

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Support for Hulu Live and changing Hulu account

Have a LG webOS TV (OLED 55B6P-U) software version 05.30.25. Want to know if the Hulu app resident on the TV supports Hulu Live TV. If this TV doesn’t support Hulu Live then my question below is moot. If yes, how do I change the Hulu account currently associated with this Hulu app (a visiting friend used her Hulu Plus sign-in to watch some program she was watching and now we want to put our own account information into the app so we use Hulu Live TV).  I deleted the app from the on screen menu and downloaded it. When opened it just went right to the old Hulu Plus opening screen associated with the friend’s account. I see no place on the screen to access account information. Help appreciated!

By RichardE, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Permanently Delete Apps

Is there a way to permanently delete apps to free up both ROM and RAM?  Uninstalling does not do it to allow for your TV response time to improve. A regular reset also fails to accomplish it. Will a factory reset produce the desired results?  

By bill456, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: LG Smart World account issues

I have an LG Smart World Irish account. Signed in but there are very little Apps (IPTV BBC iPlayer etc..) Apps available on the Irish store. I then created a 2nd UK based account thinking it will be a workaround to getting the Apps onto the TV that I need. When I try signing in with the UK account it will not let me giving me "Cannot use this emil for the selected country. Please create another account" I switched region to uk but same issue. Changed the DNS also but still same issue. Does anybody now what the issue with this would be ? Thanks, Tony.

By figgy, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • Question: Delete recordings from WebOS 2.0 2015 TV

I've filled up my internal storage and nothing else is recording. I want to delete the previous recordings, but i can't find the option to delete. I've got a 55UF850T. I found another previous forum entry, but i don't have those options on my remote or recordings. Maybe that was for an older 2014 TV. Any ideas?

By Glenn Turner, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Has best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 10 answers