Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

NErnie

User Agreement for smart tv won't download

Question

I just hooked up a new LG 4K Smart TV. I'm having more problems with this than I can handle. First, I can't get the cable to work??? (By the way....The cable box worked perfectly on my Samsung TV that this replaced. )

My other Major Problem is that I am unable to download the user agreement so can not accept the terms and therefore can't use the smart tv functions. 

Please Help!

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Channel Plus Problem

Our apartment building recently changed from Comcast to RCN internet. Ever since then the Channel Plus content will not play on my LG smart tv. The ads/commercials play but then when it tries to connect to the actual channel content, it says something like "not able to connect to Channel Plus at the moment." I am definitely connected to the internet because other things work. Also tried a direct ethernet connection with the same results.  Anyone else experience this?  Wondering of there is some

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

• HDMI problem

Hello! I'm trying to connect PC with LG TV with WebOS. It used to work normally, but now it doesn't want to connect. It detect HDMI input but doesn't want to show anything and than says not connected. Tried with multiple PCs and 2 HDMI cables. All combinations work on other TV. Any suggestion how to solve this.  Best regards, Jaka   My TV: LG TV 43UK6300MLB

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Problem with voice instructions before update

I have a TV LG 43UK6950PLB. Recently I updated to latest firmware version which is 04.10.04. When I try use de Magic Remote Control giving orders through the microphone, I receive a message like there is a problem with server temporarily and error 6022. I think is something about the update but how can return to previous version? Is this happening to someone else? Please give some advice. Thanks  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mohamed Bahaa
      Hello guys really really im getting crazy about my LG Smart tv 60 inch.  60LB6520 after the new frimware 5.5.55 ....i cant stop seeing juddering in every movie or any channel via satellite or pc or netflix ... i cant watch anything without juddering ... i tried everything to fix it and zero result ..

* i disabled trumotion  and every option.
      * i made trumotion on de judder 3 and de blur 0 to 10
      * i made trumotion on de judder 0 and de blur 0 with                 real cinema on

i tried everything and really disappointed.

but the judder is gone once when i made trumotion smooth ( but u know the bad soap opera effect )

should i sell my tv or what i can do ...Neeed Heeelp
    • By NikD63
      I just got an OLED55C8. I won't have a cable or antenna connection to it, nor will I have any other devices physically connected to it. So there are no input sources to choose from. Everything I view will be coming through WiFi.
      Whenever I turn on the TV, it comes on with the TV source selected. And because I have no signal sources connected to it I get a random noise picture and sound. If the volume was up high on the previous viewing, the random noise is pretty loud. It can be pretty jarring at times.
      Is there some way I can set it so that upon power-up one of my streaming apps, such as YouTube TV or Netflix, is selected? Or can it come on with the volume off and on the home screen? If not, is there some way I can at least set the default volume level used at power on?
    • By AquaAero
      Hi Team,
      We dont have Airtel Tv and Hot star app available on lg web os. Availability of these app will make our tv actual smart. 

Thanks.
    • By andy31
      Hi,
      I have following LG Smart TV :
      Model: 42LM620T-ZE (Software version: 04.62.12  ;  SDK Version: 02.08)
      Does my TV have webOS ??
      It was purchased in summer 2012 so I know its quite old now.
      Also how to check if this TV has Netcast (perhaps 3.0 or  4.0) ??
      Let me know.